Chapter 21: A Cold Poison: A Broadcast & Gwen's New Experiment

It wasn't long before the five spider heroes made it to Lincoln's house before Ronnie Anne, they went through the window of the guest room, where they found Luna and Lisa in their normal attire.

Lisa: Greetings Siblings.

Luna: Hey dudes, did you find Ronnie Anne's mom?

Lynn removes her mask.

Lynn: Oh... we found her alright...

Lori, Lana, Lucy and Lincoln removed their masks as they had sullen looks.

Luna: What's the matter dudes?

Lucy: Sigh... Maria had to... sacrifice her right arm to risk infection...

Luna: Sacrifice? You mean she had to cut it off?

Lana: Uh-huh. We got the lizard mutant who bit her so you can analyze it lisa, it's all webbed up in the back.

Lisa: Excellent. And what of Ronnie Anne, first eldest sibling? You did accompany her on your way to the hospital.

Lori: .....

Lincoln: .......

Lisa: Hmm?

Luna: Bro? Sis?

Lori: Ronnie Anne's mom is alive but very injured and like Lucy said, she got bitten and had to cut off her arm to prevent from being infected. I met up with Lincoln, Lucy, Lynn and Lana as I saw Maria in this condition... Ronnie Anne followed and well....... she jumped to conclusions &  misunderstood the predicament.

Lynn: She even pointed a gun at her.

Luna: What?!

Lisa: And what did you do?

Lana: Well Lincoln placed Maria on the ground to Ronnie Anne and... we got out of there.

Lisa: And by my conclusion, she holds you responsible for her... condition.

Lincoln: Yes...

Lisa: And you didn't tell her what really transpired with her mother?

Lynn: Well for one, she was yelling and threatening to shoot at us which she did.

Lisa: I doubt a bullet can hurt you with your powers. Why didn't you tell her the truth?

Lincoln: I didn't know what to say... I just... I just froze there... I've seen Ronnie Anne mad but... those eyes... those eyes will burn deep into my brain.

Lori: I've never seen Ronnie Anne THIS angry before, I don't know what stopped me from explaining what happened.

Luna: Heavy dudes...

Lincoln: I was so stupid not to say anything... Now she probably hates us, well... our superhero selves.

Lana: She'll probably blame us for the mutation apocalypse happening too.

Lisa: We'll find a solution and work something out with Ronnie Anne in time but now we have a job to do.

Then they heard screams of the Casagrandes as the seven loud siblings ran downstairs to see the Casagrandes gathering around Ronnie Anne who was carrying her unconscious mother towards the couch.

Bobby: Mom!

Rosa: Aye! Maria!

Hector: What happened to her?!

Ronnie Anne: ......

Bobby: Ronnie Anne...?

Before Ronnie Anne could reply, the seven loud siblings made their presence known as they entered the room (in their normal attires). Bobby noticed them entering and immediately acted.