Racism// g.d

Me and gray were waiting in the in n out line as a man lined up behind us. "Hey I'm gonna get my phone from the car I'm coming hunny" gray said and kissed my cheek. "Eww" the white male behind us said. "What do you mean eww" gray said as I stood their confused. "A white guy and a black girl shouldn't be dating that's just fucking nasty" the guy said and me gave a dirty look. "Wow are you fucking kidding me, it's 2018 and there is still people like you!" I replied loudly as everyone looked our way. "Oh shut the fuck up you nigga" he shouted in my face. "DONT TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Gray shouted as he pushed me back gently to move me out of the way and started punching the man repeatedly as blood spilled through his nose and teeth. People rushed over and separated gray from the guy quickly, but it was too late the damage was done. Gray snarled with anger, grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the car. We entered and we both didn't say anything sitting in complete silence, as he just stared at me the entire time, I wondered what he was thinking about. "Are you ok?" he asked as i sighed and he holds my hand. "Yeah it's not the first time it's happened to me" I said and put my head down. "Hey look at me" Gray said and lifted up chin. "Your beautiful, there's just some fucked people in this world, I'll always protect you till death do us part" he said and I smiled and I kissed him passionately.