Grayson helps you with money issues.

Grayson's pov
"Mom look at this one, she's got big curly hair like me" the cute little girl said as she grabbed one doll and showed her mom. Her big green eyes stared at her mom impatiently as she showed so much hope. "How much is it baba?" A beautiful dark skinned woman asked as she began to get her purse out. "It's $20" the little girl replied and her mom sighed. "Larissa, we talked about this. Momma can only Afford anything under $15" she told her as the little girls eyes dimmed in disappointment. "Ok mamma" she said sadly and the mother bent down to reach the same level as her daughter. "Look, Mama will get the toy next week ok? I love you so much and I wish I could buy it but mamma has no money" the woman told her daughter. "I love you too mama, but why don't you have money? Hannah's dad buys her everything and her house is huge why can't I have that?" The little girl asked and the mom wiped tears from her cheeks.

This made my heart drop. The woman didn't have enough money to buy her daughter a toy. It broke my heart, that I grew up being ungrateful and having everything that I needed and wanted. The woman is so beautiful I instantly wanted to help and meet her. So I approached him. "Hey I'm Grayson, I overheard your conversation with your daughter" I said to her and she held her daughter by the arms. As she smiled at me and nodded. "I understand how it feels to struggle with money and I just want you to know that your an amazing mother, so strong, courageous, powerful, and I'll be happy to buy your daughter that doll and three more toys that she wants" I replied and she blushed and smiled "thank you so much Grayson" she said back to me as she grabbed me and hugged me. "Yes thank you, thank you, thank youuuu" she  yelled as she ran off to find more toys. And I smiled at her tiny little body running around. I turned back to the mother and saw her wiping her tears from her face. I pushed her curly Afro out the way and wiped her tears and she looked at me. "Can I get your number?" Is what I asked. "Em yh but why?" She asked as she got her phone out. "Your so beautiful I can't resist getting to know you" I replied and she smiled revealing those bright white teeth. "Grayson I've got my toys, thank you so much for getting these for me. And I think my mama likes you because she's blushing and I know that look" the little girl said and I laughed. And her momma hid her face as we walked to the cashier.

And that was a basic explanation of how I met my wife, 6 years ago. A day I'll never forget. I found my soulmate in a toy store.