Prank gone to far/ eth

Ethan pov
"When mom comes back I need to say those exact lines ok?" I said to my daughter Ciara. We were doing a prank on Ashanti. She has been out with her friends for basically the whole day and I decided to stay and have a play day with our daughter. What Ashanti doesn't know is that me and Ciara are doing a prank on her, and she's probably gonna kill me. The prank is basically gonna be Ciara going up to Ashanti and saying that I was upstairs with a girl all day, and that I left her down stairs alone. And I'm Gonna deny everything and shit like that.
"Ok daddy" she replied as her big green eyes glistening making me smile and pick her up to get snacks. Ciara was an incredible actress and she was only 4, so I knew I had this prank in the bag.

10 mins later
Knock* knock*
Ciara jumped and looked at me with a smirk. "Mammas here dada" she whispered as she got up from the couch. ciara was supposed to get the door but I got up and checked the door before letting my 4 year old open it herself Incase of it not being Ashanti. I gave her a thumbs up and ran up the stairs as Ciara opened the door for her mom.

Ashanti pov
"Helloooo my babbbyy" i said as I grabbed my beautiful child. "Where's dad" I asked her as she kept quite and put a frown on her face. I was confused, my baby hardly ever got upset and when she did it was just a temper tantrum "Mama I need to say somting" she said mispronouncing words. "Ok what's wrong?" I asked my Ciara. "Daddy brought this girl over and she was really pretty but not prettier than you of course, they were upstairs all day Making noises and daddy didn't help feed me and I'm hungry. The girl was mean when she came she pushed me to the side and called me a rat" Ciara said as I got heated up. Who the fuck is this bitch, nobody gets to treat my child like that. Oh my god I was about the blast a bitch in their motherfucking faces right about now. All you need to know is that when it comes to my child I don't play games. "Where's Ethan" I asked her as I kissed her cheek. " upstairs" she said with a sad expression. Wait let me get this straight, Ethan cheated, let a girl into our house and disrespect my fucking daughter and most importantly leave Ciara starving and lonely downstairs. Words can't explain how mad I am. I walk up the stairs in vengeance and blasted the door open to see Ethan on his phone. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND ETHAN?!" I screamed as I grabbed the closest thing and threw it at him as he quickly dodged it and moved out the way. "Wow what did I do"  he asked as if he was innocent "ETHAN YOU BROUGHT A GIRL OVER, CHEATED ON ME AND THE GIRL DISRESPECTED MY CHILD, YOU LEFT OUR BABY HUNGRY DOWNSTAIRS BUT YOU DONT CARE YOU JUST WANTED TO FUCK THAT STANKY ASS BITCH RIGHT?" I screamed then stormed out the room. Ciara was stood near the stairs as I picked her up and toke her to the kitchen, warming up some pasta and giving it to her as I put her favorite programme on tv and left juice near her. "Thank you mama" she said cutely making me squirm "no problem my little squishy" I replied as I stomped back into the room. "ETHAN DONT YOU CARE ABOUT CIARA THATS YOUR DAUGHTER! I KNEW I NEVER SHOULD OF DATED YOU, MY MOM WAS RIGHT, YOUR A DICKHEAD AND CIARA DOSENT DESERVE YOU AT ALL" I screamed as I grabbed a suitcase and stuffed it with Me and Ciaras clothes. I looked at Ethan and saw him trying not to laugh which got me so angry. I grabbed Ciara's tennis racket thing and held it in my hand about to wack Ethan across the head. "Woowwww calm down" Ethan said as a tear ran down my cheek. Ethan walked towards me and cuddled me as I pushed him out of the way forcefully. "Whats funny, this hurts Ethan to know that you would treat our daughter like this when I wasn't around I thought we were gonna get married and have more kids" I said as I wiped the dripping tears. The door opened revealing Ciara as she screamed "ITS A PRANK MOMMYYYY" as she ran towards me and hugged me. I looked at Ethan and saw him laughing his head off.

5 mins later
Ethan's pov
After calming Ashanti down, we all cuddled like the perfect family we we're. "Omg I'm just realizing how did Ciara pull that of" I said as I looked at Ethan. "She a great actress and she's 4. Guess we know what one of her talents are" Ethan said and he picked Ciara up and kissed her. Which made me feel complete.