Your daughter has an attitude/ e.d

Anastasia pov
We walk through the mall, in and out of shops continuously. Our daughter Alexia, goes through each shop looking through clothes and going on her phone as always. She looks at a dress, then picks her size and immediately throws it into the basket Ethan was dragging for her. I narrowed my eyebrows, she's been acting like a brat all day and I had no idea why. I ignored it and followed her around the shop. Ethan looked at me confusingly and I shrugged. Alexia picked about 4 more fits and went up to the cashier. She was on the phone to someone and put her hand out for Ethan to give her money without even saying a word, I was shocked at how rude she was being. Ethan gave her the money and she rolled her eyes. "One minute Jasmine I'll call you back" she said as she looked back at him, "dad I need 10 more dollars duh" she said rudely as I gasped. "That's it!" I said as I dragged her out of the shop, apologizing to the cashier. Ethan followed behind us as we left the mall and entered the car. "How dare you Alexia, how dare you!" I screamed as she sat their quietly. "Why are you being so rude this has gone on long enough I'm done, your lucky I don't beat your ass right now cause you done a good job at pissing me off!" I yelled as I turned towards her. "STOP ACTING LIKE A BRAT, IF YOU THINK THE WAY YOUR ACTING IS COOL WELL YOUR WRONG, HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR DAD LIKE THAT, YOU'VE BEEN ACTING SO DISRESPECTFUL LATELY AMD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" By now Alexia was in tears, hopefully regretting how she treated him. "YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE GIRL CAUSE YOU AINT GONNA BE STAYING UNDER MY ROOF WITH THAT BEHAVIOR, AND THATS FOR SURE, NOW APPOLOGISE" I yelled as I started the car and made our way home. "I'm so sorry dad for acting like that, I don't know why I did it but I'm sorry" she repels as she wiped the tears of her face. "You think cause you 13 you grow, girl I'll beat your ass till you 81 don't play me" I said to her as I shook my head. This better be the last time she acts like that.