Yall had a fight/ g.d

"Where have you been?!" He screamed as you pushed him away for you. "Stop screaming at me I'm not a child!" You defended as gray got frustrated. "Are you fucking kidding me yamila?! You've been gone for 2 days and won't tell me where you went and you expect me to keep my cool?! He yelled as you glared at him. "You don't have the fucking right to talk to me like that. WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" You yelled even louder as he rolled his eyes "I'm done with your bullshit" He replied and put his shoes on leaving. "Ughhh" you groaned in frustration as you banged your hand on the table. You walked up the stairs towards your bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

Yamila's Pov
It probably seems like I'm cheating on gray but I'm not and would never. I just went to my brothers house and stayed there with him and his girlfriend for a bit because me and Graysons relationship has been breaking apart and I just wanted some space. I love Grayson... unconditionally. But things just feel a bit rocky and I know we can overcome it if we work together. I didn't wanna tell him then and there that I went to my bros house because he would just keep asking me unnecessary questions and I wasn't in the mood to answer them.

2hrs later

Graysons pov
I came back to the tension filled house and went to go take a shower. Once I was done I came out and saw her sleeping in our bed. God she's so beautiful, i loved the way her chocolate skin shined and her slim thick body was carved but I was mad at her right now. I got into the bed and I felt her wrap her legs around me a kiss me. "I'm sorry gray" she whispered to me and I smiled grabbing her ass "it's ok baby, we'll talk about this tomorrow yh?" I asked and she nodded drifting away.