You get angry at him/ e.d

Sorry I've been so inactive lately I've just been having some personal issues, it's my fault I apologize for not releasing anything but I'm back :)
-Emaza🉐.

You were washing the dishes whilst watching something on your phone, when Ethan rushes up to you and kisses you which makes you jump and knock your phone into the water. "ETHAN!" You screeched as you gasped and grabbed your phone out the water attempting to switch it on. "ETHAN YOU PLAY TO FUCKING MUCH, WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO DAMN EXTRA" you yelled as he looked you with his hand on his heart. "Damn girl, I'm sorry" he replied as you sighed and walked away. "Finish the rest of the dishes!" You announced from the stairs and he rolled his eyes.

10 mins later
You sat in bed on your MacBook and heard Ethan walk in. "Hey sexy" He replies as he comes onto the bed and kisses you on the neck and you smile. "I'm still mad at you cuz my phone is acting up now" you said to him and you frowned and he lifted up both sides of your lips into a smiley face and then kissed them and you giggled. "I'll buy you a new one tomorrow don't worry and Im going to the bathroom hold up" Ethan said and you nodded and he left. When Eth was in the bathroom you heard a loud clash and you got worried. "BABE YOU GOOD?" you sled and he kept quite. You rushed into the bathroom and saw all your makeup all over the bathroom, pallets broken, Brushes in the toilet etc. you look me at ethan with anger fuming through you. "WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN?!" "HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THIS?!" You picked up all the stuff in aggravation as he stood their guiltily. "Help me dickhead!" You spoke as he immediately helped. Let's just say Ethan was extra careful with your stuff for the rest of that day and he replaced it all the next day. :)

Sorry it was short 😭