You get fucked// g.d

SMUT WARNING⚠️
Me, gray and Imanii, your 3 year old daughter. Where in the car on your way to a family get together. Yours and grays parents where going to be their as there was always a party every year around this time. You got their and greeted
People. And sat at your designated table. The table said "the Dolan family" and each table represented people's families. We sat down and someone was approaching us. I looked and saw Linda, graysons high school bestie. I met her so many times because she was literally obsessed with him and always tried to be around gray. "Omg grayyyson how are you" she said jumping and hugging him as gray awkwardly looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "I'm good thanks" gray said as she was still on him. Gray pulled her off gently and I was thinking. 'Is this bitch for real'. I picked up Imanii from her chair since she looked like she was cold and placed her on my lap. "Omg is that Imanii she's so grown up" Linda said trying to pick her up but Imanii pushed her hands away, making me laugh on the inside. Things got a bit akward and she started talking again with that annoying mouth of hers. "I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything gray" she asked as he shook his head quickly and off her skinny, white self went. "She didn't even say hi to me" I said to gray as I rolled my eyes and fixed my daughters hair. "She's being a bitch so I'm gonna leave and sit with your parents gray if she doesn't leave" I said as he sighed. She came back and toke a seat from another table. "I'm just gonna sit with you gray" she said sitting next to him. She was acting like she wasn't acknowledging me, and she's acting this close with my man. No bitch we don't play like that over here. "Oh em Linda why are you even here anyway" I said as I fairly smiled. "Don't worry bout me Ashanti" she said and smiled at gray. Gray didn't even smile back he kept his eyes on me and his child Imanii. "Just thought I'd ask because your not related to anyone here, and you come every year" I said as she didn't reply. She just sat their. I rolled my eyes, picking up my bag and made my way to mr and mrs Dolan. "Hello Ashanti where's Grayson" Sean asked me as I pointed my hand at him and Linda. Imanii tapped me and asked if she could sit with mrs Dolan "Lisa is it ok if Imani sits with you she just asked me" I said as Lisa smiled at her. "Aww Imanii you don't have to ask when to sit on grandmas lap, my baby" she replied as Imanii giggled making me smile. Sean called my name and I looked at him. "Does that Linda girl seen suspicious to you" he asks and I nod my head "definitely, she always wants to be around gray, I asked her why and she never replied". 1 hour later I was having fun with grays parents and gray was still sitting with Linda he seemed like he was having fun. I turned back around and sighed. "Hey Ashanti dont be upset I'm sure gray is just having little chat with her" Lisa said as I nodded. Imanii was asleep and I thought it was time to go home. I walked up to gray and tapped his shoulder, "we need to go now" I said sternly. "Em ok I'll see you later Linda" he said as I rolled my eyes and left the building walking towards the car. Gray followed behind me keeping quite. We all got into the car and I strapped Imanii up. Then making my way to the front. I sat down keeping my eyes at the front window, not paying any attention to gray whatsoever. Gray started driving and kept looking at me. "You look beautiful today" he said to me as I ignored him. "Come on Ashanti" he said again. I looked at Imanii to check on her and she was fine. "Are you talking about me or Linda" I said as he sighed. "I don't like Linda like that, she's just a friend" he said as I started getting frustrated. "That's why she was feeling up on you and touching you but you didn't do anything, I don't know about you but that's not what friends do" I said as he sighed. "I love you Ashanti nobody else, don't be like this" he said as Imanii started to wake up. "Shut up we will talk at home let my daughter rest" I said as he kept quite. And put his hand on my thigh.

At home
We made our way into the house as gray changed Imanii clothes and put her into her room. I was already in our room half naked. Gray enters and walks towards me. He put his hand on my waist and kisses me slowly, I kissed him back and he made his way down from my chest to my boobs. He toke off my bra and licked my tips of my nipple. I moaned making him smirk. "He pushed me onto the bed and removed my underwear. He opened my legs and saw how wet I was already. "Damn girl" he whispered and licked my clit. "Aghhh gray faster" I moaned as he went at a faster pace and gave me head. After a while I jumped of him and slid down his boxers I grabbed his dick and started thrusting it. Gray released a moan making me bit my lip it turned me on. I put my lips on his dick and gagged it so deep my lips touched his waist. "Holy fuck" he said and grabbed me as we started kissing again. I was so wet. Gray turned me around and slapped my ass. "Your so thick baby damn" he whispered . "Put it in me Gray I can't wait" I said. Gray slipped in his huge dick and fucked me form the back. It' felt so good. "Your so tight babe" he whispered as I smiled. He started to go faster. "This is what you deserve for being jealous" he said as he increased hitting my g-spot continuous times. "You gotta stop being so jealous ok" he said making me feel so good "ok daddy" I said as he pulled out and turned me around. "You are so fucking sexy" he whispered in my ear as he straddled me and stood in between my legs. He put his dick in me making me moan again. Gray increased his speed so fast I couldn't take it. "Gray I'm gonna cum like any minute now stop omg" I murmured as he went increasingly  faster. Making me squirt all over him. "Sorry gray" I said as he shook his head. "Don't worry about it that was hot" he said as he reached his high. "Grayyy I didnt cum" I said getting annoyed. Gray got up an chit a vibtator from the drawer in our room. He put it in the fastest level and he put it on my clit. "Aghhh" I Moaned. As he laughed. I came and flopped onto the bed next to gray as he kissed me passionately. "That was so good" I said "I'm gonna start gettin jealous more often" I said making gray narrow his brows.