Your daughter is disctiminated against for her hair/ e.d

You woke up your daughter Heleina to get ready for school

You woke up your daughter Heleina to get ready for school. It was currently 8 and you knew she was tired cause she had to much sugar yesterday evening and then was so hyper and couldn't sleep all night. "Momma Im tired" she said cutely as you kissed her warm puffy cheeks "aren't you excited for your first day of school" I asked her as she nodded immediately making me smile. I lifted her of her bed and called Ethan to come in.

"Morning princesses" he said as Heleina giggled "actually I'm princess tiana because her skin is closer to my color" Heleina said making you both smile she was incredibly smart. "Ok tiana you look beautiful as always" "thank you dada" she replied as she hugged him and walked off to the bathroom. "Ethan I need you to give her a shower cause her packed lunch isn't ready, I forgot to do it yesterday" "yeah ok no problem, we should hurry up tho, I don't want my baby to be late" Ethan says as I smile agreeing with him.

Skip to Heleina's school
"Ok baby lets get to class" I said as Me and eth got her out the car and made our way towards the school entrance. As we looked around we couldn't find Heleina's class so we decided to ask a woman that was stood waiting for something. She had medium length Blonde hair and green eyes. Heleina started to get impatient and wanted to play with the girls and boys in the corner of the hallway but I insisted that she waits. "Hello our daughter just started and I'm kinda lost on where she needs to be can you help us please" I asked as she looked at heleina oddly, like she was some sort of animal. I narrowed my eyes and waited for her reply. "Em I'm sorry but are you really allowing your daughter to come to school like that" "what do you mean?" Ethan asks quickly as he grabbed heleina and carried her in his arms. "Her hair looks a hot mess, all curly and big it's horrible" she reply as I gasped and people around took notice of what was happening. "Her hair is beautiful, you can't say stuff like this over here" another woman said as she walked past us, looking like she worked here. "Don't speak about my kid are you crazy?!" I yelled as I realized there was kids around so I whispered something in her ear. "A bitch like you will never be on the same level as my daughter you dumb blonde, how dare you make my child insecure, don't you ever speak to or about my child, cause girl you really tried to commit suicide fucking with me". I turned around and flicked my curls and left to find someone to help us. Ethan glared at her in disgust and shook his head as she stood their with shame written all over her face. People around were appalled by her behavior, I was too. How could she discriminate my daughter for having 3c-4a curls, I know for sure my baby's hair is poppin don't play me. Perioddd.