Ethan doesnt accept the baby pt1

MENTIONS ABUSE⚠️ - LONG STORY

Me and Ethan were chilling in his bed, watching Netflix. Ethan wrapped his hands around my waist his grip tight and steady. "Did you find out why you've been so sick recently" he asked as I looked at him. the truth was I did go to the doctor, told him my symptoms, and he gave me a pregnancy test. I was surprised but I kinda felt it coming, I toke it and it came as positive and I was 3 weeks along , lets just say I cried myself to sleep worried of what my parents, my brothers Renzo and Devone, Ethan and his parents would think. "Emm n-no I'm gonna go tomorrow" I lied as he nodded.

Ethan's gonna freak out. I always tell him to use a condom and he just shouts at me and tells me to go on birth control, also telling me he would pull out, but obviously that method doesn't always work. I've been with Ethan for 2 years and it's an abusive relationship. My parents know, but my siblings don't. Day after day Ethan is emotionally abusive towards me but has never been physical. I stay because I love him and I don't think I can live without him, honestly. Ethan has anger issues, depression and he is bipolar and normally takes his sudden outbursts out on me. One minute he can be so sweet and caring of me and then he can have a complete tantrum and spit profanities and horrible words at me. Once Ethan got so mad at me for forgetting to grab something for him and he threw a glass at me which ended up in 11 stitches in my foot.

The next day
I came to the idea that I should tell my parents before him. So I woke up had a shower, got dressed and left the house. I normally played music whilst driving but I was too deep in thinking about my plans about my baby, I was in deep thought. I started crying , I just wanted the best for my child.

I got their and knocked on the door. "Hey iyanla" my big brother said hugging me tightly and then he narrowed his eyebrows questionably. "You've been crying, who do I need to fuck up" my brother Renzo said loudly I smiled and shook my head. "Where is everyone i have to talk to you guys"'I said as he replied "living room". I nodded and made we made our way their.

Renzo followed behind me as I entered the living room first, everyone turning their heads at me. "Hey guys is it ok if I talk to you" I said looking at my mom, dad and 2 brothers awkwardly. "Ok then lets sit at the dining table" my dad suggested as we all made our way their, my oldest brothers Devone came and sat next to me holding my hand as he noticed I was worried.

"Ok em i dont know how to start" I whispered as Devone's grip on my hand tightened making me breath in and out. "Ok em you guys know about ethan and what we've been going through" I said as only my mom and dad nodded. "What do you mean" Renzo said looking at my parents and me as he narrowed his eyebrows. Devone showed the same expression as I sighed. "They don't know iyanla, can I tell them" my mom said making me nod. 3 mins later my mom explained everything and obviously my brothers were mad. They've always been so overprotective of me. "Why did you fucking tell me he was acting like this too you" Renzo asked as I shrugged. "This is so fucked but carry on" Devone said making me sigh. " Ethan didn't use protection, I told him to but he told me it was fine and now I'm-" I didn't get to finish the sentence before everyone gasped.

"You pregnant IYANLA"?! My dad yelled as tears streamed down my face. "Dad it's not my fault" I replied as I Devone dragged me into his arms. Whispering nice sweet words to make me feel better. "You can't look after it can you?" my mom asked I shrugged. "I'm 18 I just graduated I have a job and a house I think I'll manage" I said making me mom sigh. "Wait-wait-wait" Renzo interrupts making me look at him. "Did he have your consent for sex?" Renzo implies as he gave me this mad look. "I swear if he raped you he's fucked" Devone says making everyone stare at me begging for the answer. "No he didn't rape me" I said making everyone sigh in release. "How far along are you?" My dad asks "a month" I said as he sighed. "Does he know?" Devone asks as he let go of my body, still keeping my hands in his. "No I'm too scared to tell him" I said making everyone roll their eyes. "You shouldn't be fucking scared to tell him anything THATS THE POINT IYANLA, IT JUST SHOWS YOUR NOT SAFE WITH HIM IF YOUR SCARED" Devone says making my mom and dad nod after him. "Ok I'll tell him but I didn't know if he will help me raise it" I said as everyone shook their heads. "Break up with him obviously ARE YOU CRAZY?" my dad interferes as I look down. I didn't want to. "I can't" I said making my mom scoff. "I can't because I can't live without Ethan I love him and need him" I said as my brother got up. "I can't do this, I can't sit her and listen to my little sister talk about staying in an abusive relationship" Renzo said and left slamming the door behind him.

Tears left my eyes as I wiped them away quickly. I felt so confused, scared, worried. I'm 18 and I was about to have a kid. I wasn't ready. "So are you keeping it" my dad asks me. "I was gonna put it up for adoption but I can't it's my fault so the baby doesn't deserve to grow up not knowing about me" I said making my parents nod. "You have made some decision I haven't really agreed with for example, I wanted you to keep yourself till marriage and stuff like that but I'll always be there for you and my grandchild" my dad says making me smile wiping more tears. "Me too baby come here" my mom says as I walk up to her, and grasp her in a hug. I walk to my seat and me, my mom and dad, talk about raising my child.

3 hours later...

Next part coming soon
ADIOS PERRAS