Your son tells you he got someone pregnant// g.d pt3

"Downstairs to the living room now" my mom said as i walked down their in fear. My mom went to go get Tyrell and my dad he hurried behind me and all four of us made it downstairs. We all sat down as the place filled in complete silence. My dad looked at us dead in the eye and my mom folded her arms and looked at us confusingly. "Tyrell, explain yourself" my dad said as he looked like he was fuming.

"Ok em me and jasmine had sex and em a week later she told me she was pregnant" he said as he looked in my moms eyes, my mom didn't even look back at him she was ashamed. "I thought we told you two about sex and the dangers, for god sake how do we even know that fucking baby Is yours jasmine has cheated on you twice in the past" my dad said as he stared at him. "Your only 17 you've got your life ahead of you and this is what you do with it? what about your scholarship? what about your basketball career? How are you supposed to balance your school life and raise a kid huh Tyrell?" my dad bellowed as a tear fell from tyrells face. I hated seeing my big brother upset so I wiped the tear and held his hand. He gripped on my hand too. My mom finally had the courage to look at him. Tyrell and my mom were inseparable they were closer than I was with her. I was closer with my dad so it was hard for her to take it all in. "Baby I'm so mad right now but your my son and I have to stick by you no matter what, I think we should do a DNA test before we jump to conclusions and actually settle this out" my mom said as she walked up him and pulled him into a tight hug. "I love you mom" he said as my mom said it back.

Tyrell then looked at my dad, he has a little concern written on his face but he still hugged my brother tightly and told him how much he loves him.

"You young lady, what happened too 'I'm keeping myself for marriage'" my mom said imitating Shaiela. "Don't do it again I'm warning you because if I found out you get pregnant at sixteen your packing your stuff ohh I hope you hear me" my mom says as her Nigerian accent came out making us all laugh