Your son tells you he got someone pregnant// g.d

You and gray have 2 children. Tyrell and Shaiela. Your oldest son Tyrell was 17 and your daughter was 16. Tyrell was always one of those basketball players in school that got loads of girls but he was never the kind to break hearts, as he had a girlfriend.

Shaiela was always the loud, extroverted girl

Shaiela was always the loud, extroverted girl. She was intelligent and had high grades but focused a lot of attention on drama and boys, which her brother didn't like.

One day you guys were watching a movie in the living room all together as a family but without Tyrell

One day you guys were watching a movie in the living room all together as a family but without Tyrell. These last couple of days tyrell has been so distant, he was very close with us but now he has been in his room for 3 days straight. "Shaiela where's Tyrell" I asked as she shrugged. "He's in his room probably" she said as i nodded and got up off my seat to check on my son.

I knocked on the door and the door flung open. "What Shaiela" he said in a frustrated tone. "Oh sorry mom" he said quickly as he awkwardly stood their. As a mother you know when something is off or suspicious about your child i mean I'm not stupid and I raised them. "What you up too" I asked as he scratched the back of his head and clenched his jaw something he inherited from his dad. "Emm just chilling" he said as I scrunched my face. "You've been chilling for 3 days" I said to him as he laughed awkwardly. "I'm Just chilling mom, ok" he said as he kissed my forehead. "Ok but come watch the movie with us please, it's boring without you" I said as he nodded. "And put a shirt on your always half naked" I replied as I made my way downstairs.

I sat back in my seat and glanced at Shaiela she was acting weird now, what was going on in this house. There was definitely something I didn't know.

5 mins later.
Tyrell comes down and sits in the chair next to his sister. Shaiela glances up at him and shook her head, as he rolled his eyes. And we continued the movie. Whatever was going on Shaiela definitely knew already.