Instgram dms part 5 / ethan dolan

Instagram DM's

@HannahMeloche
Hey can you reply Janiya

You
Emm hi Hannah, what do you want?

@HannahMeloche
I know your probably wondering why I'm messaging you , but I need to talk to you.

You
About what?

@hannhMeloche
About Emma, what is going on with this "cute" thing . It's literally trending 1 on twitter.

You
Tbh I honestly don't know. I posted a picture and titled it "Ethan calls me cute" and Emma posts a pic with the tittle "your not the only one he calls cute" and everyone went crazy. I knew she had a little crush on ethan but she was supposed to be my friend and not try take him away from me. She toke it way to far. I'm not the type of person to hold grudges but she's needs to sort herself out. She started liking hate comments about me being told to die etc. I've not done anything but be nice to her and be a good friend. I helped her buy her apartment when she couldn't, I gave her money to support herself  when she went broke.

@HannahMeloche
I see where your coming from but don't you think you toke it too far.

You
How tf did I take it too far?

@HannahMeloche
Instead of trying to make her look like the bad person maybe you should look of mentioned what you did to her too. That recent comment you put under her post talking about all the things you did for her was really immature, it seems like your tryna look like the victim.

You
Actually bitch if you actually read the comment properly you would see that I never put anything about what I did for her I talked about how she treated me.

@hannahMeloche
It doesn't matter, what I'm tryna say is that your making this a big deal. Emma can like your man it's not that big of a deal your the one being sensitive and overprotective of Ethan.

You
I hope you know that you don't make no sense whatsoever right now 😂.

@hannahMeloche
There you go that immature careless behavior.

You
If anyone is being immature it's you and Emma got out tf out of my dms

@hannahmeloche
Whatever bitch

(Seen by @ItzJaniya)