Gray wants to announce your relationship to the fans.

you:

"Let's just do it, they'll love you" he says as you roll your eyes

"Let's just do it, they'll love you" he says as you roll your eyes. "I'm not ready gray, the hate I'm gonna get is gonna be way too much" you sighed as u looked at his begging eyes. "Hate?" Gray asked with genuine confusion as you give him the 'are you dumb' look . "Yes hate, you dumbass" you replied as you stood up and sighed. "Wait baby,why would they hate you?" He asked dumbfounded.

you started to walk to roam around the room as your replied to him, "first of all there's millions of females out their that are obsessed with you and Ethan, they would literally go insane knowing i exist and on top of that your dating a black girl". you visibly looked upset so gray sighed and stood up staring into your eyes. "i don't care about all that shit bae, your mine and if i want to share our relationship to our supporters then i'll do what i want, i want my followers to see how crazy i am about you" "i can't hide your from the world, your my baby it feels wrong, and if you really don't want this then i don't mind keeping it away from the fans for a bit longer. i love you way to much to have you exposed and uncomfortable when it could've been avoided yunno?" he replied as he kissed your cheek.

You stared at Grayson with so much love in your eyes, squeezing him tightly as you both hugged. he took what you said into account and didn't diminish how u felt. Everything you've ever wanted. He was the love of your life. The perfect boy.

"i'm ready" you said as a loud scream of enjoyment came from the other side of the door. you both looked at each other in immense sync, and said "Ethan". making you all laugh.