Grayson searches for your daughters rapist g.d

"SIMONE WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?!" grayson yelled as tears flooded down our 16 year old eyes. Her gaze seemed paused and she stood still shaking. She was traumatized. Grayson was completely acting out of rage nothing but pure fire filled in him. "Gray calm down your scaring her more" I said as I was just as mad but was comforting Simone and didn't wanna show it "SOMEONE HAS TOUCHED MY FUCKING DAUGHTER WHEN I FIND OUT I SWEAR TO GOD ILL SMASH HIS JAW AND GAUGE HIS EYES OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS!" Gray screamed as tears fell from my eyes. nothing but murder was on my mind and I'm hundred percent sure worst was in Graysons mind. I turned and looked at Simone she had her thighs tightly squeezed and hands over her breasts she looked brain dead. "Simone what did he look like baby, I know your so scared and I'm so sorry princess but we need to know" Simone turned to look at me with nothing but trauma filled in her green eyes she swallowed and began to speak. "He was tall, Black and he had long dreads" she described as gray looked at her in sympathy. Gray wiped his teachers and slammed his hands on the table in frustration "I'm so sorry baby" he said not even being able to look into her eyes.

The police rolled up to the house as gray quickly got up and opened the door. Gray entered the police car and then the ambulance took Simone away into the van as she was in pain. I demanded them to let me in the van with her and they instantly allowed me.

"Where are you feeling pain darling" the women asked as Simone looked at me and I nodded. Simone pointed to her vagina and the nurse nodded "ok darling as soon as we reach the hospital we'll get that checked for you" she said as Simone nodded. I gripped onto her hand and kissed her head.

20 mins later
We arrived in the hospital that stood right next to the police station. The nurse's immediately took Simone into a room to get her checked and asked Simone if she felt comfortable to let me be in there and she said yes. As we walked in the hospital room the doctor started to check Simone and I decided to give Grayson a call.

Me: babe there checking her now.

GrayBae: ok please make sure she's fine, I can't help but feel like this is all my fault. she got taken advantage of.

Me: it's not your fault babe. You didn't know That would happen to her.

Graybae: FUCK BABE I'll feel guilty for the rest of my life. That's my daughter dawg.

Me: babe Ik I'm just as mad as you are right now. please stop screaming your in the station. I think Simone has finished getting checked so I'll go see if there's anything wrong. I love you gray.

GrayBae: i love you more. I'll see you both straight after.

Once you ended the call you walked back into the hospital room and the doctor had a clipboard in her hands and Simone was asleep.
"Ok so I was checking Simone and she seemed to have a panic attack probably due to her remembering the situation so I gave her a sleeping pill so she'll be asleep for like another hour. Ok Simone is suffering with some torn tissue in her vagina called laceration and bruises all around her body. She may have problems walking for a couple days and she should heal within 2 weeks. If not come back straight away and we'll accommodate the perfect treatment for her".

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO