You feel ill part 1// e.d

You woke up and had a killer headache, and a belly ache. You ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet as you heard the door open. You dropped onto the ground with your hands still around the toilet seat.

"You still feel sick huh?" Eth said as he bent down and kissed your cheeks and forehead. He hugged you around your waist gently. you put your arms around his neck. Ethan kisses you again but on your jawline area making you bite your lip, smirk and smile.

"Take me to the room please baby" you requested "alright babe" he replied and picked you up. Once you got to the room you walked to your wardrobe and got some clothes.

"Eth I'm going go find out what's wrong with me I've had this sickness for 2 weeks straight and i don't want to pass it to Renzo" you said as you got ready. Once you were ready you headed to your sons room and saw him with Ethan, he was dressing him up. "What are you doing" you asked. "Where coming with you to see if your ok" renzo said "daddy says he loves and cares soooo much about you and wouldn't want anything bad happening to you so we have to man up" my cute 5 year old little boy said making me squirm. "Ok lets go then" you sighed as Ethan cane up to you and felt on your butt before walking off to the car making you roll your eyes smiling.