Grayson searches for your daughters rapist /pt 2

You sat down next to Simone's hospital bed and sighed. You stared at her and kissed her hands, she was so strong. As you gazed out and daydreamed you suddenly came to realization. Black guy, tall and had dreads. The school janitor! You quickly snatched your phone from your pocket and called gray. But he didn't answer the phone, you sighed in frustration and the only thing you could do now is wait for Simone to wake up.

Grayson's Pov
"YOU POLICE OFFICERS NEED TO FIND WHO DID THIS TO MY DAUGHTER?!" gray screamed and police officers surrounded him telling me to relax. "Excuse me sir, but there is nothing we can do till your daughter is out from the hospital and describes the situation and person who did this to her. Please be patient because we need that information before we do any proceedings"some officer said as gray slumped in his chair running his hands through his hair.

1hr later
Your POV
Simone woke up and stared around the room till she noticed you and gave you a tight hug. "Baby are you feeling ok" you asked her as she nodded "Yh but I need to pee" she spoke quietly. "Baby I don't think that's a good idea yet till we tell the officers what happened because the mans DNA could possibly be on you and they could use that evidence against suspects, are you that desperate?" You asked her as she shook her head "oh ok fine I'm not that desperate anyways" "ok good girl, ugh I'm so proud of you" your replied as you kissed her and grabbed her shoes from across the room. "Alright next step is the station, let's put your shoes and coat on and go straight away" she nodded and you made your way.

You dragged the wheelchair into the station as an officer came up to you both. "Are you the daughter of Grayson Dolan?" Simone nodded and the officer directed where we should go. As we entered the station there was a bunch of stressed out looking people which made me nervous.

Simone Pov
My mom dragged me in this wheelchair which was kind of uncomfortable but I had to deal with it. We entered the room we were directed to go in and we saw Grayson with 2 officers a male and female calming him down. "Dad?" I said as he shot up and gave me a long deep hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey baby, is everything ok?" He asked as I looked at my mom and she waved for gray to follow her. The police officers told me to come sit around the table and explain everything to them from start to finish as my parents spoke on the other side of the room. I sighed deeply and began to explain.

"I woke up this morning and got ready for school- the usual. And i was going about my day going class to class as usual. What happened was I never attended last period due to me having a meeting and staying after school for about an hour meaning the hall ways were empty and everyone had gone home except a couple teachers. I walked out of the meeting room and started to go downstairs  towards the building front doors and I instantly felt someone grab me and drag me in a matter of what felt like seconds. When I finally got to acknowledge where i was i noticed I was in a janitors closet and the man that was so there was Tall and had dreads. I had never been more frightened in my life. I screamed for help but he put some sort of cloth in my mouth and duct tapped it to my mouth and that's when tears flooded from my eyes. He started to touch me everywhere and that's when I thought I was gonna die and I had to think of someone quick. The pain I felt was on a different level as I'd never had sexual intercourse before and I felt ripping. I looked around the dark room and felt a sharp object dig into my back and I slowly grabbed it and managed to hit him in the back of his head with it. He screeched in pain and that's when a used all my force to push him out of my way, open the door and run for dear life. I ran out of the nearly empty school buildings, dashed into my car and drove to my house as quick as possible to catch my mom and dad as home". I finished explaining as the officers had been taking notes throughout my whole explanation. Tears fell from my face as I wiped them quickly. "Thank you Simone is it ok if we ask a few questions?" I nodded and my mum gripped my hands.

"You said you were in a janitors closet was it dark in there?"  "Yes it was"

"Have you ever seen the man around school?"
"No I go to relatively white filled school with only white teachers so I had never ever seen that man before.

STAY TUNED OF PART 3!!!