Jealousy/ g.d

Grayson has a girl bestie called Emma, of course you didn't mind but she was very...touchy. You didn't like it. Sometimes gray would invite her over and they would literally talk for ages leaving you out of conversations. She always wanted to be close to him and it stressed you out so much. You have mentioned it to gray once or twice but he always told you that you had nothing to worry about. But of course you didn't believe him.

Currently you and gray were on the couch together but he was on the phone to Emma and you just sat there annoyed. You toke a huge sigh and walked out to the bathroom slamming the door behind you. You stood in front of the mirror until you heard banging on the door. "Babe!" "Are you ok?" "I'm off the phone now, my attention is all yours" "hey baby opennn!!!" He shouted as you rolled your eyes smiling. You opened the door and he walked in grabbing you "why you so jealous for?" He asked and you stood there "you talk to her everyday gray, for HOURS!" You said loudly as he put his hand up in defense "baby I'm all yours, im in love with you not her ok?" Gray replied and you nodded. "Damn, you always want the attention don't you?" Gray asked and you nodded as he kissed you. You blushed and kissed him back.