He talks to another girl~ g.d (long)

You were relaxing on the couch with your 3 month old baby girl Ayilla, waiting for Grayson to get home. You had no idea where he went cause he left early in the morning and it was the afternoon currently.

You toke your phone out and checked the time. "12:37 where is this nigga" you said as you kissed your teeth. Ayilla started crying as you sighed, she was tired and needed her nappy changed. You got up and did what you had to do.

5 mins later

You finished changing Ayilla's nappy and made your way to the kitchen to grab a snack. You toke some fruit and went back to the living room. After putting on Stranger things you heard the door open, by now Ayilla was asleep in your arms you smiled at your beautiful baby girl. You put her in her bed and came back down to talk to Grayson.

"Hey babe" he said as you smiled slightly. "Where were you and why did you leave so early?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "Emm i ughh, went to film a video with Eth" he replies in such a way that's its obvious he's lying. "Your not a good liar I hope you know that" I said as he nodded "I know" "your lying to my face right now" "no I'm not" "hmmm ok but when someone lies the truth comes out sooner or later so we'll see right?" I said as he replied "right". I studied Psychology in school so I can easily make out if someone is lying. He came up to me and kissed me and instantly I could smell another persons perfume. "Why do you smell like that" I ask as he shrugged. "You smell like Victoria secret or some shit" I said as gray scratched the back of his head. He shrugged again and walked away. "Anyways can I borrow your phone to call Cameron mine is dead" I asked as he nodded hesitantly and passed it to me.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" he said and left. I sat on the couch and went through his messages.

"What the actual fuck, is he for real" I said to myself as I shook my head in disbelief

"What the actual fuck, is he for real" I said to myself as I shook my head in disbelief. I got up and started packing my daughters stuff and mine of course. I was leaving as soon as Ayilla woke up because I didn't wanna wake her up from her beauty sleep cause of that bastard Grayson.

He came out of the bathroom and saw me in Ayilla's room packing stuff. "What you doing, why you packin'?" Gray asked as he moved my hand. I pushed him away and continued. "I'll never know huh?" I said as gray sighed. "WHAT THE FUCK GRAYSON!?" I screamed as gray shushed me. "Let's talk downstairs, Ayilla is sleeping". "Don't act like you care about her you fucking dickhead!" I said as I stormed off and made my way downstairs tears were flowing out of my eyes. I loved him and he did this to me.

"Why did you do this gray, we have a family, we had everything" I sobbed as he looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "Babe I'm sorry" he said as I pushed him again and hit him on his chest. "DOES SORRY CHANGE WHAT YOU DID? NO!" I said as I turned around not facing him. I toke a minute to breath "how long have you been talking to her?" I asked as I glared at him. "Like 2 weeks" he says as I nodded. "Why did you do it" "I don't know" "oh I do, it's cause we haven't been that sexually active lately" I said as he stayed quite. "You could've told me how you felt, I've been in pain I just had Ayilla not too long ago" I said as tears start to stream down my face once again. "You talked about how you wanted to get married, so why did you do this? I thought we had a future" I said to him as he stared at me. "I don't know what I was thinking, I love you and Ayilla so much please forgive me" he said as he came up to me and wraps his arms around me, in that moment I couldn't resist his touch, I love him so much. I leaned up and kissed him quickly and then stopped, as I heard Ayilla crying.

Me and gray made our way to her as we saw her lying their giggling as soon as she saw gray. Ayilla loves Grayson. Grayson smiles as he picked her up and kisses her multiple times. I wiped more tears as I continued to pack. "I'm gonna go to my moms for a few days, I just need to think" I say as I got really to leave.

2 hrs later
Grayson pov

It's been an hour since she left and I already miss her. What was I thinking? I got on my phone and ended it with Layla. "Fuck this I've gotta win her back" I whispered as I got on Instagram.

INSTAGRAM

Grayson DolanI've made a mistake guys

Grayson Dolan
I've made a mistake guys. I let the most important woman in my life down. I fucked up my relationship with the most stunning, gorgeous, breathtaking girl in the world.I cheated. I just want you to forgive me Niyla. I'm in love with you and I didn't realize my actions would fuck things up so bad. I want you to forgive me as I've broken off everything with that other girl. I wanna marry you and grow old with you as we watch our beautiful baby girl Ayilla grow up. Please come home and forgive me as your the only thing I live for. I'm sorry.

I posted it in Instagram. I didn't care if I was embarrassed, I embarrassed Niyla and made her feel like she wasn't good enough just because I was needy. I broke her as I saw her face when she found out. She loves me and has been loyal for 5 years. I deserved to be exposed like that and I hope she forgives me and takes me back.

Pt2 is coming out soon hope you liked it :)
Like this episode if you prefer me to add more visuals in the imagines ❤️
But I gottta go so byeeeee