You guys broke up/ e.d/ pt 1

Miriam's pov
It's been 3 days since you and eth have broken up. You and him shared a house and have a 2 year old baby boy called Omari. You were pretty shocked and upset that eth dipped without thinking of Omari and not even staying in contact. You guys broke up because you felt like Ethan didn't care about you and Omari, he would leave the house at like 8 in the morning, on the daily and come back at 7pm. Who was he with? He never answered the question he would just say "if I tell you, you'll be mad" and that was unacceptable, a relationship needs communication and attention. Not going in the morning and coming back in the evening. In what world would I accept that.

Ethan did help look after Omari and sometimes took him with him to wherever he was going, which made you mad, because he was taking your son somewhere you didn't know.

You looked over at the living room clock and saw it was 3 o'clock. You had just finished cleaning the house all in an hour, your record. Omari wobbled from the corner attempting to scare you as you pretended to be frightened and he giggled cutely. "Haha mama I got you" he remarked as you smiled and lifted him up. "Do you want a snack baba?" You asked him as he nodded vigorously, but gave you an odd look like he just realized something. "Are you ok?" You asked him as Omari put his hands around your neck "mama where's dada?, I miss him" he says quietly making you feel upset for him. "Mama thinks dada needs a break, He'll come back we love him right?" I asked as Omari agreed.

Ethan pov
I've been standing behind the front door listening to Miriam and Omari's conversation. I've let them down, and my 2 year old son feels the need to have to ask his mom where I am showing how rare I see him. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Miriam's pov
I heard a Knock at the door and told Omari to stay in the living room. I walked to the door m, checked through the hole and saw Ethan. You opened the door and saw him standing there guiltily. You let him in as you sighed. "Are you ok?" He asked as you nodded. "He's been asking of you often yunno?" You said as you turned to him and he put his head down "I love Omari so much" Ethan replied sighing "I don't think Omari knows that, your never around" I replied as I was unable to look at him in the eyes.

"I didn't cheat Miriam" eth blurts out as you looked at him confusingly. "Then why did you leave me eth" I said in pain as eth wipes a tear from my cheek and held me on my waist. "But is there another girl?" You asked as he looked up. "Kinda" he replied as you started to walk away. "Miriam please, let me finish" Ethan said and by this point I was in tears.

Ethan pov
I hurt her. I already knew Miriam was an insecure girl due to dating situations that happened to her in the past. And I completely disregarded it. "Can I tell you something?" She said as tears are flowing and she likes mad,  I struggled to see her on this state. I nodded and she came closer to me "you'll never find pussy like mine Ethan, this bitch that you've been talking to can't compare to me, you'll regret leaving me and your son. So take your disgusting self out of here please" she harshly whisper yelled and opened the door for me. I sighed and left, knowing damn well that if I argued it wouldn't make things better.