Jonah //more esspresso less depresso//

Jonah//more espresso less depresso//

Next morning
Well me and Corbyn are going to the hospital to pick up Jonah. I hope his doing well. 10-20 minutes later we arrived to the hospital. We went to the counter and I said "were here for Jonah Marais" I said to the lady. "Floor 4 and room 5" she said. "Ok thank you" I said. Me and Corbyn went to the elevator and went to the fourth floor. *ding* then the elevator door opened, me and Corbyn went to room 5 and we saw Jonah waking up from his nap. "Where am I?" Jonah asked us. "Well your at the hospital" Corbyn said. "Wha why?" he said confused. "You drank to much coffee" I said. "Ooo now I want some coffee" he asked. "You can't have coffee anymore" I said to him. "Wait WHAT" he said surprised. "But I need coffee EVERYDAY" he said. "Just get ready and we can talk about it at home" I said. "Ok" he said. We went outside and waited for Jonah.

10 mins
"Let's go" Corbyn said. Then we all went to the elevator. When we arrived to the first floor we signed Jonah out, we drove home after that.

Home.
"Can I talk to you in private Jonah?" I ask. "Sure" he responded. We went to his room, his room smelled like coffee, but not that much though. "So what do you want to talk about?" he asked. "Why did you drink a lot like a lot of coffee before you were in the hospital?" I ask. "It's because you and Daniel keep hanging out together, he makes you smile and laugh, and I miss that, I miss that you were with me, me" Jonah said. "Jonah you know that me and Daniel aren't dating and you didn't have to drink all that coffee, now you can't drink coffee" I said. "Wait what!" he says. "Well if you want the brain surgery" I said. "But that's hard" Jonah whined. "I'll help you don't worry" I said. "Yay at least someone's helping me" he says. "No problem I'm always here for you" I said. "Your still amazing" Jonah says. "I know" I said.

Do you like this or nah? Please give me your opinion or advice.