BLM! [note]

Hey guys,

I know that things aren't going so well in this world right now, COVID-19 , the Black Lives Matter Movement, or any situation that your going through. It's wrong that police are killing innocent black people that didn't do anything wrong, in their situation,  not only police but people in neighborhoods are killing them. It's wrong, not only them, Asians have been ridiculed because of this pandemic and getting hurt.Racism is everywhere and in every country (or content) has it, in Asia, Europe, North America, Africa...  (I'm personally Asian) "In my opinion, right now, America tends to express more feelings like any other country (maybe I'm wrong but thats how I feel)  that's why we probably hear a lot of stories about racism. I don't want to point any fingers. Also don't think that Canada is all nice were just polite-racist by that I mean, we keep it to our selfs or tell it to someone we trust" "THATS STILL WRONG I KNOW BUT ITS BETTER THAN SAYING THINGS TO THAT PERSON AND STARTING A FIGHT"
In general EVERYONE is and don't say "oh I'm not racist because... " you could just be a little bit. JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! TRY- SCRATCH THAT, DON'T EXPRESS IT AND HURT PEOPLE. If you do, your going to get in big trouble (and it's just bad that people get away with it) It's like when you don't like someone. Why would you want to start a fight or an argument? You don't like them ,right?. Then why would you want to fight them  when your trying  to avoid them?

This is my opinion.

You could help by:
Keep the racial comments to yourself!

You can donate to: https://blacklives.help/?url=https://blacklives.help&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3dqKl7yM6gIVBqSzCh27YQTaEAAYASAAEgJTLPD_BwE

Also Yemen is having a hard time so you can donate to: https://secure.unicef.ca/page/35254/donate/1?ea.tracking.id=20DIEM23YME&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiuy7yryM6gIVBKSzCh0wDA6wEAAYAiAAEgJ5w_D_BwE

If you feel that somethings wrong or someone did something to you or anyone, please inform your parent or someone you trust.

(CANADIAN BASED) To help LGBTQ+ : https://www.canadahelps.org/en/donate-to-lgbtq-charities/?lid=39700008380393617&ds_s_kwgid=58700000755106170&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_pXB972M6gIVawiICR2AJQoZEAAYAyAAEgJ4qvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

(CANADIAN BASED) To help aboriginal communities: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/explore/charities/category/indigenous-peoples/

Also if you want to watch some videos about racism and slavery about America and everywhere VOX has nice videos connected to racism. Please check them out if you haven't heard of them already. It's nice information about the sad reality that we live in.

DONATIONS DO NOT HELP WITH EVERYTHING, ITS ONLY YOU WHO CAN CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.
AND I BELIVE THAT WE ARE IN QUARANTINE TO THINK THROUGH THINGS THAT WE AS A SOCIETY HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE AND THIS WORLD THAT GOD CREATED.

RIP
George Floyd
And to all the other beautiful people. 

Please spread this message around, stay safe.

- Alaina D