Corbyn//our love is six feet under//

//hello//

Kylie's Pov

Got a boy with California eyes
And I thought that he could really be the one this time
But I never got the chance to make him mine
Because he fell in love with little thin white lines
Surfer boy with an attitude
We never told no one but we look so cute
Both got way better things to do
But I always think about it when I'm riding through

"I'm right here". Then Sarah playfully hits me. "Ouch". "I'm sorry for everything". "Okay". "Kylie 😒". "What Sarah" I whispered. "Act nice". "Ugh no". "Can we please go now?". "No not yet". "Ok". "I hope you get well soon Corbyn 😊". "Bye guys". We walked out of the hospital. "We that was nice". "That wasn't nice Kylie". "So now you're taking Corbyn's side?!?". "No I'm not". "But the way you acted wasn't nice". "Ok". "Well you better get him you have a meeting". "Ok".

Corbyn's Pov

Need a drink?
(Hoo, ayy, ayy)
Found my home (Ooh, ooh)
She made me leave the thrills at home and I'm fine

Really think I found my home
Shorty make me feel at home
She made me leave the thrills at home
And I'm fine with it
She really made me lose control
I'ma let my love unfold

We're just two lost souls
But we're fine with it

I really messed up didn't I. Oww. Well it's been a week and we have to go to the Grammys I hope we see her there.

Kylie's Pov
"Annnnnddddd I'm doneee". "Gurllll you look hwat". "Well thank you Sarah". "No problem, well how do I look?". "Amazing"."not as amazing as you". "Oh shtap😌". "It's almost time we better go". "Ok". We went into the limousine and drove to the red carpet. Sarah went out first and photographers took pictures of her. Then I went lights flashed on my face, but I kept my face pretty. "Kylie Kylie". They yelled to get my attention. I gave them a pose and they took a pictures. Then another limousine came up and I saw. Why Don't We!?! Nouuuuuuuuuu. I feel eyes on me and it's two people form the band. Who is staring at me. I don't know who they are.