Ben and Zach//double date//

//cute// //a little dirty//

Zach's currently in town (London) to visit my friend Christine to go on a double date. Well I'm currently in the room with Christine (so we can get ready) and the boys are in another room (so they can also get ready). "Ooo lala" Christine complemented (while I was getting out of the bathroom). "Oh come, look at you". "Girl look at you" Christine said. "Ok, if that's what you think". "I wonder what the boys are doing? Are they really get ready?" I ask. "Hmmm" Christine thought to herself too. Boys Pov. "Hey pass me the jacket" Zach said. Ben passed him the jacket and he puts it on. "Do I like good?" he asks Ben. "You do and you even look better than me". "Oh shut up" Zach says. Back to your Pov. I opened the door and yelled if the boys are ready and they shouted back "just a few minutes". Me and Christine took the extra few minutes to put out shoes on. Then there was a knock on the door. We opened the door and saw the boys outside. "WOW" Ben and Zach said SHOOKED. "Wow" we both said to each other.

To be continued

Hello guys,
Do you like this Ben and Zach series? If so please comment down below or vote. Just one of those things. Should I also make a Ben and Zach series book or nah. (Comment down saying yes if I should make a book) love you guys.