All of them //bullies//

//sad//

Another day of school. I get up and do my morning routine, after that I did my hair and makeup. I went downstairs and saw a note on the table saying.

Dear, Y/n
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I'm going to be gone for a couple of months.
There's money in my room, to buy food and stuff you need. Also your brother won't be in school for a couple of days or weeks for his tour for his basketball games.
Stay safe honey buy.
-Love mom

Oh come on. I went out of the house and walked to school. Why do these boys keep bullying me, it's not like I did something wrong to them. Oh well , I'm one of the popular kids, or people say I'm the most popular girl.

Few mins later
I arrived at school and went up to my friends. "What's up" I say. "Hey girl" Sarah says. "Do you want to go to the movies after school with us?" Izabella says. "I'm down" I said. Then the fuck boys of the school stare at me, aka my bullies, I hate them for eternity. My friends don't know that I'm getting bullied, I don't tell them because then they'll make a big fuss about it. Then Zach came one of the fuck boys, Ugh what does he want. He taps me on my shoulder and whispers in my ear saying "come in the boys  change room after lunch. "Ok" I say.

Skip to class
Skip to lunch
I went to the boys change room and saw Zach, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah. "I'm here now what do you want?" I ask. "You" Daniel said. "No your not going to do this again" I said. "Oh come on, you know you want us" Zach says. "No I don't want you guys" I said.
Jack's POV
I don't like doing this to her, why can't we even admit that we all like her? 🧐🙄 "just one more time and that's it" Jonah said. "NO, I said no, so no, and you guys will never stop asking" Y/n said. Then Zach grabs her hand and we all grab her hand and went in the change room. "Take off your clothes" Daniel says. "NO IM NOT GOING TO" Y/n said. Then Jonah slaps her. "Hurt me all you want I don't care" Y/n said. Then they all hurt her. I can't deal with this anymore.

To be continued