Zach//brothers friends are so hot but annyoying//

Zach//brothers friends are so hot but annoying//
//cute// //part 2//

"Zach where is all my makeup?". "You don't need it, love". "You look amazing without it" he says in a British accent. "Why are you speaking in a British accent?". "You told me that you like Ben Hardy, or love him". "Ya?". "And you said he's hot, can't complain about that". "So I'm trying to act like him and plus you said British accents are cute and hot when they something in the morning". "Hey and you even slept with him". "Who told you that?". "Jonah, I know we're not dating but you can do anything to anyone". "Well when he shaged me it felt amazing". "Oh here we go again". "And plus he looked hot in Bohemian Rhapsody". "Brain looks better than Roger" Jonah shouts. "NO HE DOESN'T, ROGER HAS BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR AND THOSE EYES, Ugh". "Please make her stop before making all these facts about Roger" Corbyn says. "Okay" Zach responded. Then he kissed me and eventually I kissed back.

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update in a long time. But I've been liking this actor form Bohemian Rhapsody (Ben Hardy) you should go follow him on Instagram. @benhardy and also my Instagram account is @goofyzek too.