Corbyn //football team//

"Do I really have to come?" I ask my brother Jonah. "You do and plus Corbyn's going to be there" he says. "I know he will but I don't want to go to your stupid football game every time, it's so annoying" I said to him. "But your still coming" he says. "Fine" I say. I go upstairs and wear a jersey form the football team and white short shorts. I go downstairs to find my brother Jonah with his stuff for the football game. "Finally, hey hold up why aren't you wearing a t-shirt under your jersey?" He says. "We have no time to discuss this, cause your going to be late" I said to him. Then we both got out of the house and went to the car. Few mins later. Yes we arrived! Let's get this over with so I can go home. Oh no they have to practice first, Ugh 😑. "Well I see the other team here already"Jonah says. "Good luck buddy" I say. "I can't wait to see you suffer form waiting" he says. I roll my eyes. I sit down on the front first row on the bench. I see the boys football team and the other football team coming out dressed in there uniforms. Not gonna lie Corbyn and Daniel looked hot. Well all the boys did. Then Jonah came up to me. "You ok?" he asked. "Ya why?" I said. "You seem nervous" he said. "Well I'm not" I said back. Then both of the football teams came up to me. "So if your team wins you'll have her, if your teams loses I'll have her" someone said in the other football team. "Deal" Corbyn says team the guy. "Wait what just happened?" I say to them. "They made a bet that if our team wins Corbyn gets you and if our team loses he will get you" Zach says while pointing to the guy. "Jonah they can't do this right?" I say. "Well I'll a prove it" he says. "What!?!" I say. Then the couches called their teams. "No worry's we will win" Corbyn whispers and winks at me. After the game. Oh thank goodness they won. It was 23-16. Then Corbyn comes up to me. "Come in the boys locker room when everyones out" He says. Couple minutes later. Everyone's out of the locker room. I went inside and saw Corbyn coming out of the shower. He went up to the door and locked it. He then smacks he's lips against to mine. While we make out he's towel around his waist falls down slowly. He then slowly takes my clothes of. After that we were both naked. "You look so hot, why didn't I ask you out yet?" he says. He then enters me. I moan. After an hour of moaning. We both got dressed and we went out of the locker room and I went with him to his house. Well Jonah knows I'm going to be there.