Corbyn //our love is six feet under//

//xanny//

Kylie's Pov

"Got a boy back home in Cali
And it tastes like Corbyn when I'm kissing him
So I told him that I really liked his friends and maybe kissed one of them
Now he's gone and he's calling me a bitch again
There's a guy that lives in a garden state
And he told me that we make it 'til we graduate
So I told him the music would be worth the wait
But he wants me in the kitchen with a dinner plate"

"Corbyn I didn't cheat on you, you know I love you". "EXPLAIN THIS THEN!!!". "That's photoshopped". "Oh really, cause I asked Jack and he said you did kiss him". "YOU KNOW WHY!?!". "YOUR NEVER HOME AND ON YOUR SNAPCHAT STORYS YOUR WITH THIS FUCKING SLUT!". "Have any prof?". "Ya here". I my phone to his face for a minute. "That's just a friend😐". "Sure cause I ALSO ASKED HER AND SHE SAID THAT YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER, THERES A DIFFERENCE CORBYN, I KISSED JACK AND TO GET SOME PAY BACK YOU HAD SEX WITH THIS BITCH". "So🙄". "You know what". "JACKKKK COME DOWN". "OKK". I heard some foots steps coming down. "Yes?". "So Corbyn do you like it when I do this to someone?". I shoved Jack against the wall and we passionately Kissed each other. Then it turned out to be a make out session. "OK stop it". Then we both stopped kissing. "You can go now Jack". "Ok maybe later?". "Maybe". " YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT WITH HIM". "EXCUSE ME THE ONE WHO HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE ME. I JUST KISSED HIM AND YOU HAD SEX WITH HER?!?". Then he just stayed quietness. "You know what I'm going". "Wait Kylie don't go". He said while I was walking to the door. "Our love is six feet under and I know you'll say I'm going to be crawling back like before". "And I don't even know what do say anymore". "Kylie please". "You made your decision". "Please". Please what fuck you for the last time I'm going? Well no". "I wasn't going to ask that, I just can't live without you". "Sorry you just gotta deal with it and if I come back I'm just here for Jack". I left but I didn't mind to close the door. I hear Corbyn crying but he deserves it.