Good Riddance

CHAPTER 6

Dylan's POV

The dawn is slowly breaking. And a light is beaming through the clouds. But she is barely waking and I am tangled up in her.

She is lying next to me and I couldn't help but gaze at her with my two eyes.

I kissed her forehead and smiled as I smell the vanilla scent.

It's her hair, her face, her presence today, that just simply take me away. I love the warmth of her embrace when she wrapped her arms around me.

And that I'm falling further in love, makes me shiver but in a good way.

. . . . . . . . . . .
(Flashback)

"Shit!"

I honk the horn and hit the brakes as fast as I could.

"Whew. . I almost hit her! What the fuck is her problem?! Is she trying to take life?!"

The woman in white lacey dress without a footwear stared at my direction with horror in her face.

She looks very familiar.

I think she is about to collapse.

I get off my motorcycle and went near her as fast as I could. Good thing I caught her before she drops to the ground.

She kept sobbing loudly and her body is shaking badly. I was so worried about her.

I took off my helmet, "hey, you okay?"

Then our eyes met.

I saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Dyy. . l. . l. laaan" she said then hugs me.

I froze.

I got surprised because of what she did.

"Please help me. Please get me out of here," she pleaded.

"Yue"

As I look at her, my heart is in pain as tears are running down her face.

"Yue, please stop crying." I said but she didn't stop instead Yue burst out crying even more.

She looks really messed up right now. And I really want to help her and comfort her. I want her to know that I am here for her.

"Fuck!" I hissed

I'll just explain to my parents later why I wasn't able to go to that fucking event. I know they will really be angry about me. But I don't care anymore.

"Come here," I gestured her to ride on my motorcycle.

She raises her eyebrows, confused of what to do.

"Uhmm.. I haven't been on a motorcycle before."

"Ohh.. o-kaayy.."

I helped her put on the helmet, holds her arms as she glides herself to a sitting position and I jump started my motorcycle.

"Where are we going?"she asked.

"You'll know when we get there. But first, we need to buy you a pair of shoes, I bet you're tired of wearing that heels and you also need a coat, you'll freeze to death before we reach to our destination." I smiled.

She just nodded and smiled back.

"Now, you better hold on tight, my moon." I smirked as she puts her hands on my abdomen.

"Just trust me okay? Because I will never let anything or anyone hurt you."

She nods and hugs me tighter this time.