Turning Pages

CHAPTER 2

Dylan's POV

( Wang Mansion )

"This is making me sick! I don't need to do those things for all of you!" I shouted angrily.

"Wang Hedi, can you please calm down son? This is your grandfather's last wish." Wang Ke, his father hissed.

"I've been doing everything that you wanted me to do but, this is just too much! I can't take this anymore. If you don't want me to manage the company then don't! I don't need it anyway!"

I stand up and tried to walk away but my mother grabbed my hands.

My mother, Wang Fei started crying already. She's very emotional sometimes that makes me sad. I love my mom so much, she is always there for me whenever I needed her.

"Hedi, please listen to us. We already talked about this and your father and I thought that we agreed already," she said.

"Agreed?!? I did not agree on this one. Mom, please don't make me do the things that I don't wanted. It's just I'm not yet ready", I begged.

"Son, you need to grant your grandfather's last wish before it gets too late."

"Mom, I'm so sorry but I don't think I can do it. I need to go now."

I went straight to our garage and there I saw my black BMW S1000 RR again.

"Finally! I can use you again, my baby, after a very long time!" My excitement outburst.

"Hello? Let's meet now at The Club" I called my friends and then jump started my bike.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

( The Club )
  9:00 pm

As I enter the place, I immediately saw Caesar talking and flirting with some girls at the VIP table. While Darren is talking with his longtime girlfriend, Yi Han.

"Hey, bro! What's up?!?" I nod as Caesar gestures his hand for me to sit.

"Hey! What's with the sudden meet up? Got some problems bro?" Darren asked.

"I just want to hang out with you guys. It's been a long time since we all gathered. I miss having fun." I said as I drank the alcohol that Darren handed to me.

"By the way, where is Connor? I haven't seen him yet."

"He went to Li Zhen's apartment, I told him to pick her up. But I think they're on their way now." Yi Han answered and I nodded.

"Bro, tell me did you left your house again?" Caesar asked.

"No, but the situation in our house is getting messier. I thought my mom and dad changed their mind, but they didn't", disappointment is written all over my face.

"But the Wang Corporation has reach its peak again since half of the branches has been handed to you. Isn't that what they wanted?" Darren asked.

"Yes, that's what they wanted. But they keep on bringing up about the last wish of my grandfather", I said.

"And what is that?" Connor joined the conversation.

"Hey! Finally you're here."

"Bro! How are you?! I haven't seen you since the.  . ." Darren stand up before Connor could finish what he's saying and gave him a death glare and shake his head.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Bro come here have a drink!" Caesar offered Connor a drink.

"Hi Li Zhen! Glad you could join us." Yi Han smiled.