Give Me Love

CHAPTER 9

Dylan's POV

Life has never been better ever since she's with me. It felt like I can go through all the difficulties when I'm with here.

It's been 2 months since we've been living in the same roof. Although we agreed that she'll just stay with me for awhile and just find a new apartment for her to stay but, it never really happened. I kept on making excuses for her to stay with me. I didn't let her go, I want to spend my remaining days of being free with her.

I know that it is quiet absurd and selfish for me to do this. But this is the only thing than I can spend time with her. And I am glad that she stopped arguing to me and trying to walk away from my apartment because she felt that she's been giving me a hard time. 

As time passes by, we grew closer and closer to each other. And my feelings toward her deepened. I'm inlove with someone, but I'm not sure if she feels the same way too. And each day is getting harder for me to hide my feelings toward her.

Things are going smoothly and we didn't see it coming. Her parents finally stopped looking for her and she was really happy because of that. Although she doesn't have a single clue as to what made them stop.

"Good Morning, Bao!" I greeted her with a wide smile as I see her walking towards the kitchen. She's already dressed up for work and she looks very bossy with her outfit and quiet sexy with that pencil skirt and spaghetti strap top that she had.

"Good Morning, Didi!" She gave me a sweet smile as she sits on the kitchen counter.

We decided to call that to each other a month ago. I call her Bao because she's a cry baby sometimes. She's really fragile and weak although she always shows me that she's strong enough to handle her own self. And she also calls me Didi because she see me as her little brother. She said despite of me being older and taller to her, I am a bit childish on so many things.

"You wearing that one?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I'll put on my coat later." She held up the coat that she had on her arms.

"Better be", I said.

"What are you cooking?"

"My Bao's favorite fried rice with bacon", I said and turned my attention back to my cooking. I am a bit distracted to her sitting position. I might not be able to stop myself if I continue to watch her sit like that with a pencil skirt, showing her flawless legs.

"Ohh!! Thank you, Didi!" She jumps from her sitting position and hugs me from behind.

"Woahh. . . Careful.."

"Opps.s.s.syyy sorryyy.." she giggled this time.

As soon as I was done cooking, we instantly eat before the food gets cold. I looked at her carefully and she seems in a really good mood right now. She's happily eating her food.

"You know what Di?"

"Hmmm. . what?" my brows raised.

"It's been exactly two months since you've been cooking breakfast for me. And because of that I will cook dinner later. It will be like our monthsary celebration. Hahahaha!" She let out a big laugh and raised a finger.

"Although we're not in that kind of relationship to celebrate monthsaries. But who cares right? We can still celebrate our friendship," she smiled akwardly.

That word suddenly hit me - friendship. Yeah, until now she only see me as her friend/brother. That very moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart.