The Nights

CHAPTER 14

Dylan's POV

Deep night when the stars light up outside the night sky evident as I open my curtains here I am staring at this nice view - my beautiful moon sleeping soundly in my bed.

What a nice view I have right now! I will cherish this forever.

Looking at you every night while you're sleeping peacefully have become my habit. You never knew I always check on you when you were sleeping making sure everything is alright, that you are no longer having that bad dreams. But this time around is different than all those nights.

My moon, my love is here with me tonight and I still can't believe what just happened. I still can't believe that she loves me, that she willingly surrender her first, all of her just to make me feel her love towards me.

I crawled back to bed and snuggled feeling the warmth of Shen Yue as she moves and hug me.

"Hmmmm. . " I heard her make a sound and then go back to sleep once again.

"I love you moon", I whisper in her ears and I saw her lips curved into a smile.

That smile.

It's that smile that drives me crazy. Her innocent smile that change my world. I could literally give up everything, anything, just to see her smile always.

Right now, I've made up my mind. I am 100% sure that I am willing to fight or even give up everything just to be with her. No matter what the consequence is. I am willing to trade everything just to be with her.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We stopped right infront of the building where she is currently working. Looking at her right now, seeing how happy she is makes me happy too. I know she's been doing good in her career. And I know how happy she is for she's doing everything that she only hoped for but now it all came true. She's living the life she wanted since day one.

This has been her dream, growing as a better person, making her own name in this business industry in a place where no one knows who she is.

Shen Yue started from the bottom in this company and now she's starting to grow little by little without the help of her family's name. That's what she always wanted it to be.

"Thank you for always driving me here", she said

"It is my pleasure my love."

"Okay, I'll get going now. Bye!"

"Bye, see you laters baobei." I wink at her and let out a big grin.

I saw her waved and walked inside the building through the rearview mirror as I drive my way back to the busy street.

Since last night when I wasn't able to sleep immediately I've been planning on something that will surprise Yue.

Different ideas have been running on my mind. Right now I still can't made up my mind yet on how am I supposed to surprise her.

I think I need a back up. I need my friends right now. I need their suggestion on what should I do. I put on my LV headset on my ear and press the screen on my car then dialed one of my friends.

It took several rings before Darren finally decided to answer my call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Darren!"

"Wang Hedi! Bro what's up? What happened last night?"

"It's a long story bro. I'll just tell you later but right now I need all of you to see me as soon as possible."