Until You Came Along

CHAPTER 7

Shen Yue's POV

I felt like the whole world was crashing down on me. Everything was falling apart and I tried to live this life on my own. But he came around and knocked me off the ground from the start.

And right now, I am certain that I have fallen in love with him.

I never thought that he will be the one to hold my heart. Falling in love with him was easy. Because I knew he was always meant to have my heart.

I was broken all to pieces and he  was there to be the missing part. I tried so hard to prevent myself from falling deeper for him but I failed. The way he always checks on me is not helping.

Every morning when he wakes up he will video call me immediately. He never forgets to remind me not to skip breakfast, and by that it made me a breakfast person. And before we went to sleep he will always have time to talk to me, asked how my day was and always make sure that I am okay.

It became our daily routine, and by now I am starting to worry because I didn't receive a call not even a message from him.

It's been almost 2 weeks since the last time I saw him, but I can still remember how his lips touches mine.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(Flashback)

( The Great Wall of China )

Dylan held my hand and scanned my face, he then looked at my lips. His eyes were burning with passion. He then moved his body closer to mine.

Ohh. . . Gasshhh. . . I was dumbfounded, I can hear my own heart thumping so loudly. My breathing is getting shallow and I felt my knees are melting.

I closed my eyes as Dylan's face moved closer to my face. I can now feel his breath.

Dylan's lips touches mine then, he started kissing me passionately. His lips is so soft, I responded to his kiss as passionately as I can. He moved his hands to my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I moaned as he was sucking alternately my upper and lower lip. Dylan's giving me deep kisses. I moaned again as he was giving me intense sensation. He then slipped his tongue to my mouth making me taste him. Dylan grabbed my nape to have more access to my mouth.

"Dy. . . l . . l .ann" I moaned.

He then continued kissing me more passionately this time. My knees are getting weaker and I can feel that I am lossing my strength to stand up properly. I think he noticed it, he grabbed my waist closer to his and hold me tighter.

I ended the kiss before I was about to lose my  entire senses. We were out of breath after that intense making out session. Dylan hugged me and nuzzled in my neck.

"Yue, I'm sorry. I just got carried away", he said.

"It's okay, uhmm. .  I know. . You just got moved by your emotion. And we shouldn't be doing this, I'm sorry also." I shook my head.

He nod and kissed my forehead. I hugged him  and he hugged me back, we stayed like that for a couple minutes.

A very loud growling stomach interrupted our moment. We break free from each others hug and let out a big laugh.

"Hahahah. . . . Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"That wasn't me," now he's in denial.

"Hahahahaha. . . . That wasn't me, the sound came from your stomach", I said.

"Ohhh. . . I know it's you, my moon."

"That wasn't really me, I swear!" I held my right hand in the air.