Why Can't It Be

CHAPTER 24

Dylan's POV

As I open my eyes this morning, a new day has come.

A new blessing.

A new hope and finally a new opportunity to correct all the mistakes that I've made in the past.

And just by looking at her sleeping so peacefully I thank God for giving me another chance to be with her again.

By now I will do everything to be with her no matter what happens.

No more lies.

No more secrets.

No more tears.

No more fears.

No more worries.

Just. . . 

Smiles.

Laughters.

Sweet and happy memories.

And most importantly just love.

I look at her and I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. The sight of her makes me weak for she's just too good to be true.

I just want her. Need her nothing more, nothing less.

She groans and shifts herself in the bed. She looks so peaceful sleeping that I didn't bother waking her up even if it's almost 12 in the afternoon.

Her eyes opened and met my gaze. She's got this kind of look in her eyes that makes me love her even more. That kind of look that she doesn't give to anyone but me. That eyes that shed tears for so long has come to live again.

Her lips curved into smile and I can't help but smile at the same time.

"Hi" she said quietly.

"Good morning, my love!" I said to her and walked towards the bed.

"Good morning!" Her voice small but full of life and I lay beside her scrunching my nose on her neck smelling the vanilla scent she always had. Oh, how I miss snooping around her and feeling her.

"God I love you so much, Shen Yue!" I said and kissed her softly.

The moment Shen Yue's soft lips touch mine and somehow my body ignites, awakening every nerves in my body. I moan into her mouth and I am rewarded with a feverish moan from hers.

Shen Yue's fingers thread through my hair and tug it harder. I hiss unable to control myself or my lustful need of her.

"I love you, Dylan." I raise my head to face her and lean closer to her as I capture her soft lips. Of all the things I love to taste it is her, the sweetest kiss I could ever get is from her.

As our kiss deepened, I could feel the longing that has been there for the past years that we were separated and I felt a sting of pain for the days, months and years that we both wasted.

I can feel my body shiver from the electrifying sensation that she has sending me. Shen Yue is so insatiable and I know I needed to stop what we are doing before it gets deepened. But I don't know how to stop.

I've been deprived of her for so long that I wanted her right now, right at this exact moment, if only she'll let me. I could feel our body tenses as every lingering touches has been made.

I run my fingertips over her soft delicate skin and I have missed the way it felt against my skin. Her warmth skin just feels so good to touch. I kissed her lovingly sending her enough butterflies on her belly.