Chapter 7

Tim watched as Jenika slept upon his chest. The look of contentment confirmed he had satisfied her yet again. Sex with her was different, so much different than it had been with Caroline. He desperately tried not to compare anything between the two, but intimacy was one thing he couldn't help. Caroline had been his first, and with being first they had learned the art of making love, together. With Jenika, for whatever reason, it seemed to be the need to satisfy primal urges, the feeling he had to show her he was just as good if not better at satisfying her than any man half his age could.

As he caressed her hair she slowly opened her eyes. "Hey" she smiled as she looked at him. "Hey yourself" he replied as he softly ran his thumb over her lips. "Are you ok, I didn't hurt you, did I" he asked softly. Jenika shook her head no. If truth be known, she utterly enjoyed makeup sex better than any other. The rougher the better. Though she had felt afraid the time Drew attempted to force himself on her, she knew with Tim it was different, she was safe regardless of how intense their desires became.

Tim looked at her as she seemed lost in thought "what are you thinking about" he asked, moving a lock of her hair from her face.

"Nothing really" she replied softly.

"You know how much I love you, right" he asked.

"Yes...I..I just get ..." she trailed off, turning, not looking at him.

Tim took her gently by the chin, bringing her face around "Baby, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere, I'm not interested in anyone else, ok" he said trying to reassure her.

"In my heart, I know that. I just know how attracted I am to you, I can see other women are as well, even more so now. Few women can resist a tall, dark haired man with a sexy low voice and a southern drawl. Add a hotter, in toned body and..well.." she replied.

Tim chuckled, "you make me sound like some serious eye candy or something"

Jenika pouted a bit " it's not funny Tim. I'm serious...I'm...I'm afraid one of these fans or any other woman for that matter, could come along and change your mind about me. The plain jane from the upper midwest" she told him as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Tim pulled her to him, holding her close "you are not a plain jane, you are a beautiful, caring, strong, independent woman who saved me from myself. You are the reason for who I am today.  Everything I've done and become over the past four years has been because of and for you" he told her.

Jenika wrapped her arms around her husband, holding him tight. She wanted to believe everything he told her. She knew from the beginning there would be times with fans, both female and male, that harmless flirting would take place, it was all part of being famous. For whatever reason she needed the reassurance that he was still hers and would be, no matter what lied ahead.