Chapter 17

Marcus finished up with his last patient and waited till everyone had left the office. He quickly turned on the tv to check the status of the storm in the gulf. The rain and wind had lessened considerably where he was located but he knew all to well the gulf area near Chance's would be an entirely different story. As he watched, growing more worried that what Jake had speculated could be true, he grabbed the phone and called Tim.

Jenika had stepped out to run a few errands while Tim packed his clothes for his flight. Memories of the last time he went searching for him kept popping up in his mind,  images he hoped never to see again. Lost in his thoughts he didn't hear his phone ringing nearby and stepped into the bathroom to grab his travel kit. As he placed it in his suitcase he saw his phone flashing for a missed call. His heart in his throat, hoping and praying it had been Chance, he was now more concerned to see it had been from Dr. Daniels. Tim immediately called him back.

"Hello, Tim?" he heard on the other end.

"Marcus, I'm sorry I missed your call, is everyone alright" he asked trying desperately not to let on how nervous he was.

"Tim...did Chance tell you he was coming here?" Marcus asked.

Not knowing if he was asking if he came there or telling him he was there Tim could only muster up the word "No".

Tim physically shook as Marcus described what Jake had discovered and the intensity of the storm. "Tim.....Tim, are you there " he asked sternly.

"Yes, I'm here. I'm leaving in the morning to head down there. He didn't tell us where he was going, he just up and left. We've agonized over every thing he has said and done recently and couldn't find an answer until we saw the tattoo on his arm" Tim explained.

"Tattoo? What tattoo?" Marcus asked.

Tim recited the saying "it all made sense after that. The sea, his home..he needed to go home. What we still don't know is why. He...he isn't sick again, is he Marcus" Tim hesitantly asked.

"Not that I'm aware of Tim. I'll contact his other doctors and see if he's been in touch with them for anything" Marcus replied.

"Does Ms Maggie and Heather know" Tim asked.

"Not yet. Jake is going to meet me at the house. I wanted to call you first, to be sure before telling them" he replied.

Tim could hear Jenika opening the front door. "Marcus, I've got to go. Jenika is just getting back and I don't want her to over hear us. I can't tell them anything, not yet, not till I get there and we know for sure where he is". They agreed and quickly hung up.

Tim stepped into the kitchen as she was putting items away. "Sorry I didn't help you, I was packing" he apologized slipping his arms around her waist.

"Tim, I understand. I know you're preoccupied with finding Chance, it's ok" she told him, sliding her arms around his neck before kissing him softly. Soon their kiss became more feverish, intense. Biting his lower lip she moved her hands from his neck and slid them under his tee shirt. Grazing her nails along his chest she moaned as he nuzzled into her neck where he gently sucked under her ear. Tugging at his shirt she pulled it upward and over his head. She smiled sliding her hands over his toned torso while he leaned her back kissing along her collar bone. He stopped long enough to pull her shirt off and remove her bra, tossing both to the floor. Again he leaned her back, now laying her on the table. He began removing her shorts then slid his fingers inside the top of her panties. Jenika laughed a bit " baby, here on the table" she asked.

Tim pulled her panties down with a grin, "I'm hungry, my dinner lays here before me" he said positioning himself between her legs working his mouth and tongue along every curve until he reached her most vulnerable spot. He sat down in the chair, scooted her bottom to the edge then gently massaged her mound with one hand, while stroking her leg with the other.

Jenika lay there fully exposed on the kitchen table while Tim sucked and licked her clit. She moaned each time he hummed against her, raising herself up to meet him. Tim smiled as he looked up, watching her writhe from his actions. She played with her breasts, twisting and pulling her own nipples while he licked and flicked his tongue. He loved watching her when they made love, satisfying her needs.

He stopped for a moment to drop his jeans to release his hard throbbing cock. He couldn't take it any longer, he pulled her further to the edge of the table, lining her up perfectly with his cock and thrusted deep inside her without warning. She yelled out "Tim!!! Oh God...yes!!!" as he rammed deep into her.

Thrusting harder each time they soon were synchronized in the perfect rhythm. Jenika arched her back each time he hit her spot and Tim would take one breast then the other into his mouth sucking and biting her nipples. "Make me cum, baby..make me cum hard" she begged holding her legs under her knees.

Tim pounded harder and harder into her, rocking the table with such force. Feeling her begin to tighten and himself about to explode, he could tell she was on the edge. He licked his fingers, spread her folds and pinched her clit hard as he rammed her harder than before. "YES, FUCK YES FUCK ME" she screamed as she shook with her release. Tim was barely seconds behind her as he pumped his seed deep inside her, jerking upward causing her to scream his name this time.

Tim collapsed on top of his wife,  her arms and legs wrapped around him, both trying to catch their breaths."That was amazing" Jenika whispered through staggered breaths, "but the table?" she giggled.

"I wanted to be sure you had something to think about while I'm gone" he whispered to her.