Prologue

The girl with a high ponytail sitting at her desk holding her head as her secretary place a bunch of paper works, She's been like this for the first 6 hours signing,reading and writing. A red-brown headed girl figure appears at the door smiling towards to the girl with high ponytail.

"Don't over work yourself. take a break." the red-brown headed girl said softly.

"You know i can't do that" the other girl sigh, the red-brown headed girl frown. She walk towards the other girl desk and snatch her pen.

"What are you doing chaewon?" the figure on the desk frustratedly said.

"Is that how you talk to your fiance? huh Choi Yena?" chaewon raised her eyebrow that make the yena gulp.

"It's not like tha--" Yena paused as chaewon laugh.

"I'm just kidding, Give yourself a break yena ah~" as chaewon said yena stood up and hug her fiance.

"hmmm" chaewon smiled as she succeed pursuing yena to take a break, she hugged her fiance and sweetly smile.

"where's the frustrated yena earlier?" the younger girl tease the high ponytail girl.

"It's gone, after she hug her future wife" yena reply that make chaewon blushed. Yena broke the hug and grabs her fiance hands.

"Let's eat lunch together" Yena and chaewon walk hand in hand, greeting the employees as they passed by.

-------------------------------------------------------

A cute looklike hamster girl sitting at her desk inside her room doing some work stuff, She's been like this for the past 4hours while she was working a deep voice suddenly spoke up.

"Are you gonna be like this all the time?" The cute girl startled at the sudden voice.

"You suprise me appa omo" the girl puts her hand on her heart.

"Yah! you're 20years old now and you're turning 21 next month. You should be settled right now" The cute girl just rolled her eyes.

"How do i repeat myself appa, i dont want to get married yet." She whined at her father that makes her father face palm.

"Look Yuri, I'm not aging backward, i want to walk you in the alter and have a child so i can have a grandchild" her appa's idea makes her get headache. She sigh.

"Did jaehwan propose to you?" her father sudden question makes her choke the water she's been drinking.

"N-no he didn't . Even if he, i don't know.. I'll think about it appa, but for now i need to finish it to pass to our investor" Her father just nodded and walks away.

Yuri sigh and she look at her left to see the smallbox.

'Should i settle down now? Should i accept jaehwan proposal? we're still young.' She don't know what to do, she love jaehwan but she's not ready to get married.

'I'm sorry dad' she thought to herself.

————————————————————————

"Yuuuujjjiiinniieeeee" the goddess looking girl calling her girlfriend with her cute little voice.

"Yea minjoo ah?" The other girl reply as she hug her girlfriend closer to her.

"Can we get some jjajangmyeon?" Minjoo asks yujin and the other girl just nodded that make the figure beside her dance like a child and immediately call for delivery.
Yujin just laugh at her girlfriend action as she playing with her new psp.

The delivery arrive as early, minjoo was the one who pick up the food. As they eating jajangmyeon, minjoo suddenly spoke up.

"hmm yujinie?" She receive a humm from her girlfriend.

"What age do you plan to get married?" Minjoo's sudden question makes yujin choke, minjoo immediately stood up ans being water to yujin.

"Omo mian, are you okay?" Yujin sigh okay and drink the water that her girlfriend gave her.

"Sorry for my sudden question." Yujin look up to minjoo who's looking down.

"It's okay why do you suddenly asks that?" Yujin asks her girlfriend.

"I just wondering that chaewon who is younger than me is the one who will be first to get married.." Minjoo's voice sound sad, yujin stood up and hug her girlfriend.

"Shhh, Don't worry too much minjoo ah~ I'll marry you soon" Minjoo can't do anything, she just nodded her head, She's been giving yujin since their 2nd anniversary but yujin is just so stupid to understand.

——————————————

(A/N: Hi guys! sooooooo how was it? heheh hope you guys like it. this is now my 2nd story.

I want to share to you guys that I already got my COLOR*IZ album this afternoon and im so happy coz i got YENWON Photocard 😍😍 and hyewon as my cd 💕

Can i get 10 votes for the neeext chapteeer? 😉☺️

And for the sequel of U R. I'll start it after I finish this story so please support this story thankyouuu😉

Follow me on twitter.
@_pandaevil03_