You're Safe

"Jo Yuri"

Yena was shock to see yuri in the party, she never thought that this event is also the event yuri was talking about last time.

"Yuri?" Yena called yuri's name, the younger girl look at her.

"Oh? Yena?" Yuri was also in a shock state when she saw yena infront of her.

"Waaa You two know each other?" Yuri's father said.

"Ofcourse, she's one of our investor." yuri rolled her eyes. Yena find it cute.

"So no need for introduction since you two know each other." Mr. Choi said.

"Yena and sungmin enjoy the party okay?" yena's father said and he and mr. jo walk away including her brother.

"So this event is the event your talking about lasttime." Yena smiles as she was stun by yuri's smile.

"Yea, I didn't expect you to be here." Yuri let a soft giggles.

Yuri was wearing the clothes that they bought when yena was accompanying yuri in the mall.

"You look really beautiful with that clothes

"You look really beautiful with that clothes." Yena complemented yuri, little did she know yuri was hiding her redden cheeks.

"Yuri ah~" The younger girl and older girl look at the direction where the voice came from.

"Oh! Did I interrupt something?" Jaehwan said, yea yuri's boyfriend.

"Nah not really, Yena and I is just talking" Yuri smile to her bofriend, her boyfriend lean forward and capture his girlfriend lips.

Yena suddenly feel her blood was going up, She just look away and ignore the two lovey dovey couple.

"Yah, why you do that?" yuri was taken a back.

"Why? Can't i kiss my baby?" Yuri just rolled her eyes and look at yena who's standing beside them.

Out of nowhere someone call yena.

"Yenaaaaaaa yaaaaaaah~" (A/N; i know you guys can hear it 😉) They all look at yujin who is running like a kid towards yena.

"Hey!" They do there handshake.

"Hey there yuri!" Yujin said but she didn't greet the guy beside yuri.

"Yo yena! Let's go there's so many pretty girls there" Yujin said, yena roll her eyes she know how flirty an yujin can be.