Heart Knows

Months have passed after the celebration of hyewon and sakura's engagement, they are now back to their own business.

Yena had been busy with her work, she had a lot of work to do so she still didn't say to chaewon that she has feelings for yuri.

Chaewon was an understanding girlfriend but she can't help but to miss yena since the older girl was busy with work since she's the ceo of her company. She was still bothered about something.

[CGCompany]

The girl with a ponytail slam her body to the sofa inside her office as she feel exhausted. She loosen the grip of her necktie and unbuttoned the first button of her polo.

"Secretary Shin, Do I still have an appointment today?" Her secretary browse her schedule.

"Yes you have to meet your father at 3pm." Yena remember that she still didn't say to her father that she already remember everything.

"Can I cancel that?" her secretary laugh.

"Of course" yena smile but then.

"You can't"  yena smile drop as her secretary tease her.

"UGGGGH" yena groan.

"Why do you want to cancel it?" her secretary asks.

"Coz she want me to get married." her secretary nodded.

"Then continue your marriage with ms. kim." yena remain silent and looked at her secretary.

"Why? you don't like ms. kim now?" secretary shin widened her eyes.

"No no it's not like that..."

"Can I say something?" yena nodded.

"You seems out of focus since you came work a months ago."

"Then when we met Ms. Jo in the conference room where the presentation was held, you seems you didn't listen but you just looking at ms. jo.." her secretary said.

"So?" yena raised her eyebrow.

"It's not like im meddling in your life ms. choi im only saying my opinion.. Is this something to do with Ms. Jo that's why you are out of focus and not to get married to ms. kim again?" yena thought her secreary was right.

"I'm confuse secretary shin, I don't know chaewon still makes my heart flutter whenever we're together." yena deeply sighed.

"That's hard ms. choi.. but you know only you can figure it out, because You're heart knows who you truly love, May I excuse myself now ms. choi" her secretary said and leave the office.

"I could figure it out." I look at the clock and it's only 10am in the morning, yena grab her coat and she get in her car then she drove away.

———————————————

While yena was driving her father called her.

"Yes dad?"

"I'm on my way to somewhere"