Jo Yuri

(Yena's POV)

Yuri and I reached the 8th floor which the floor of her apartment, I follow yuri which leading the way to her apartment. We stopped at room 822, Yuri tap her card to the censor then the door opens.  I was hesitating to get inside, Yuri look at me and smile.

"Come in yena" I nodded, I close the door behind me and I sit on her sofa.

"Make yourself at home yena" everytime yuri saying my first name i feel nervous.

"Y-yeah" Shit i stutter.

"What do you like? Coffee? Juice? or Water?" Yuri offer.

"Water will do." I smiled at her, she go to her fridge.

I was wandering my eyes around her place, I find her place so neat,clean and comfortable. My eyes caught the picture on the table beside her TV. It's yuri and jaehwan being a lovey dovey in a picture.

'Jaehwan must be so lucky' I thought.

I was interrupted when yuri's voice echoed in my mind.

"Here your water and clothes." I grab the things she offers me and she sit beside me. I thanked her.

"I'll go get changed, where's your bathroom anyway?" She pointed the door beside i think her room. I stood up and get inside the bathroom to get change.

I sit beside her after i get change. I saw her giggling.

"Is there anything on my face that make you giggle?" I asks her, I caught her off guard.

"A-hh.." I chuckles.

"Luckily this shirt fits in me." I pointed the shirt i've been wearing.

"Yea, It's not mine. It's jaehwan shirt." I make an 'o' shape with my mouth.

'So she and jaehwan are live in?' I wonder.

"I'll wash this then I'll return it tomorrow." I utter and drink the water on the table, I just feel my throat dry, I saw her nodded. How can she be so cute even just by nodding.

"So mind if I ask?" I look at to her when she suddenly spoke.

"About what? I don't mind really." I smile waiting for her to responds.

"You said you send chaewon right?" I nodded. "Why?"

"Ah, She said she want some time alone, and i think i'm one of the reason why she decided to leave..." I paused.

"Until now i can't still remember her." I lower my head.

"It's not your fault yena ah, maybe she really need time alone to sort some things. Don't put pressure on you" Yuri patted my shoulder, I raise my head and look at her.

"Thankyou" I smiled and she smile back.

"Do you have work today?" I shook my head.

"why?"

"Hm. Can you accompany me to the mall today? I'm sorry if i have to ask you this. Since jaehwan is out of country because of work i have no one to accompany me." Yuri said nervously.