The end.

"Oh yena.. Did you and yuri already broke up?" yena cleared her throat.

"No." yena said.

"Mr. jo, I'll be straightforward." yena deeply inhale.

"Please.. cancel yuri's wedding." yena beg.

"Yena I can't do that" yuri's father replied.

"Mr. jo i really love your daughter, and we really love each other. Please.. Im begging you." yena plead as she kneeled down.

"Yah! Choi Yena! Stand up" mr. jo shouts but not that too loud.

"Please.. mr. jo.." yena's tears skip out of her eyes.

"Yena.. Im sorry, but its settled. Only eunwoo and his family can cancel the wedding." mr. jo said.

"I know that you and yuri love each other but it's really settled." Yena sighed, she bows and leave yuri's father office.

Yena walk out with a heavy heart, she really don't know what to do anymore. She get in her car and rest her head on the steering wheel.

'Only eunwoo and his family can cancel the wedding.' yuri's father echoed in her head.

Yena quickly lift her head and start the engine then step on the gas.

Yena reached her destination, she park her car and straight to the lobby of the building.

"Goodafternoon. Is mr. cha is his office?" yena said.

"Do you have any appointment?" the girl in the lobby said without looking at her.

"If you don't have you may—" the girl look at her with a shock face.

"Omo. Ms. Choi. Im sorry." yena remain poker face.

"He is in his office." yena nodded.

Yena walk to the elevator and ride to it until she reach the floor where eunwoo's office.

She knock on the door and his secretary was the one who open the door.

"Oh, Ms. Choi what brought you here? You don't have an appointment with mr. cha." his secretary said.

"I'm here to see eunwoo." yena said.

"Wait, I'll talk to him first." his secretary said and leave yena outside the door.

After a minute his secretary called yena to go inside. Eunwoo signal his secretary to leave the two of them and then her secretary leave.

"What brought you here yena-ssi?" eunwoo said while he still sitting in his chair.

"I need to talk to you eunwoo." yena said sternly.