Who

(Chaewon's POV)

Yuri and I walks out the cafeteria to get back to yena's room. I hear laughter as we go near to yena's room door.

I open the door, I was taken a back when i see the person who is sitting smiling.

"Y-yena" I runs towards her and hug her.

Yena gave me a confuse look.

"Y-yena i-m sor-ry" I cried out while hugging her, I miss her.

I sense that she smile, I feel relieve but then.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I gasps when i heard that.

"And why are you hugging me?" Once again everyone was shock.

"And... Who are you?" I broke the hug and let my tears fall down.

"Omo, why are you crying? i'm sorry." Yena start to panic as i cried.

"Yena? You know who i an right?" Yujin worriedly asks.

"Yea? You're An Yujin my bestfriend." Yujin frowns.

"Then how about them?" yujin points out everyone.

"Hmm, She's my cousin eunbi, her wife chaeyeon and.." she hesitated.

I was just looking at her waiting for her to remember me.

"You're yuri right?" Yena point me out when she said that.

"N-no i'm chaewo—" I was cut off when yena held her head.

"Ugggh it's hurt, help ugh" Yujin panics as yena fighting with the pain.

Eunbi being the oldest, she call the doctor. Yuri pull me away and hug I her.

'Why can't you remember me? Do you hate me that much?' chaewon thought.

(Third POV)

The doctor and nurses arrive at yena's room, they inject my fiance to calm her down.

"We calm her down, probably her heads hurt because of the incident." the doctor explain.

"Doc but why she doesn't remember chaewon but she remembers us?" Chaeyeon asks.

"yea, about that. I examine her brain, and a part of her brain which system that control our memory and emotion is damage, It's temporary but We don't know when will it back."

"I advice that don't push yena to remember things, It may cause her to feel headache. But i suggest that you take it easy and make her remember you itself. may i excuse myself" The doctor added and leave the room.

"I'm sorry chaewon," Eunbi walks towards to chaewon and hug her.

"N-no un-nie it's my fault"