Date

The older girl opens the car door for the younger girl then she get inside her own car. Before she start the engine her free hand hold the younger hand and intertwined their hands together. They give each other a warm smile that makes their heart connects.

"Where do you want to go today my joyuul?" yena asks then start the engine.

"Hmm.. how about han river?" yena nodded then she start driving while they are on their way yena asks yuri.

"so when will we say to your father about our relationship?" yuri looks at her.

"I'll tell him tomorrow." yuri said and smile.

"What if he didn't approve? what if he still continue your marriage with eunwoo?" yena was so worried that yuri's father might not agree.

Yuri squeeze her girlfriend hand. "Don't overthiiinkk will youu?" then yuri kiss the back of yena's hand.

"You're right, even If he doesn't agree, I fight for it. Now that i have you, I won't let you go." yena convince herself that she can't let yuri go.

"I'll also tell my father about this later but for now let me spend my day with my girl" yena pinch yuri's cheeks.

The younger girl blush at the older girl words that make her heart flutter. Yuri still can't believe that yena and her are together now, she didn't mind what would her father will say if he know about her and yena. They reached the han river and they walk hand in hand, they didn't mind the people who is staring at them, they are too focus with themselves.

"What do you want to do first?" yena asks her girlfriend who is sitting beside her eating her ice cream.

"hmm how about we ride a bike?" yena nodded while smiling then they walk towards the bike rental.

"should we seperate? or that two seats and two pedals?"

"Two seats and two pedals" yuri smile like a child while pointing the bike. Yena pay for the rental then they grab the bike.

(A/N; LIKE THIS hehe)

"I'll be at the front and you at the back" yena nodded following her girlfriend order

They both sit on the bike and they start pedaling, yuri was having a hard time pedaling because she doesn't know that yena wasn't even pedaling.

"ugh, why is it so heavy?" yuri groans as yena was smiling while seeing yuri being frustrated.

"Yah yena do you even pedal" yuri said.