Epilogue

The sounds of the siren of ambulance can be heard rushing through the way, groans also can be heard inside the ambulance.

"Yah choi yena pick up the phone." the older girl tried to dial yena's number but she didn't answer.

"U-nn-ie.." the younger girl groans.

"Hang on yuri ah, Were almost there" the older girl said as the younger girl held her hand.

The older girl tried to dial yena's number again but still the other girl didn't answer.

'Ughhh. Choi Yena!!' the older girl groans as the other girl didn't answer.

"Chaewon u-nn-ie.. It hurts.." yuri yelp at the pain.

"Were here now yuri ah, hang on okay? I'll call yena again." chaewon said.

The ambulance stops at the front of the seoul hospital and they immediately put yuri to the Emergency room while chaewon was waiting outside the ER calling choi yena.

"Dummmb duck answer the freaking phone." chaewon was so frustrated.

ring

ring

ring...

"Hello wonnie?"

"Finally you answer dumb duck."

"I'm sorry i was in the meeting earlier."

"Whats the matter? Is everything okay? why you sound so frustrated?"

"Its your fault ducky!"

"Okay, tell whats the matter chaewon. Is my wife okay?"

"Come to the seoul hospital now."

"Why? IS MY WIFE OKAY? OMG! TELL WHATS WRONG CHAEWON!!" yena shouted.

"YOU DUMB DUCK, COME HERE YOU IDIOT YOUR WIFE IS LABORING AND SHE'S IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOW. GET YOUR ASS HERE!!" chaewon shouted back.

"WAIT ME THERE! OMG" yena said as she hang up the call.

Yena and yuri already married each other, They have been together since 4 years ago. Yuri was pregnant with yena's baby yes theyre having a baby thanks to technology.

Yuri was inside the emergency room shouting yena's name as she feel pain. The doctor was doing their job as she was saying yuri to push.

"WOONNIIEEE WHERE'S YURI?" yena shouted while panting as she approach chaewon.

"She's inside, she really needs you right now." chaewon said then the older girl nodded.

"Excuse i'm her wife and she needs me please let me in" the nurse nodded and let yena get inside.

Yena look at her wife who is struggling to push the baby inside her stomach, Yena was smiling and at the same time feeling nervous because their baby is finally coming out.

"Joyul.." Yena called out that make yuri look at her.

"YOU DUMB DUCK!! UGHH" yuri groans as she saw yena.