Chapter 14: Sophie

Sophie's POV

I should have known it was a bad idea to bring them along with me, I mean Biana and Fitz, I was practically begging for attention.

A wave of deja vu overcame me as Fitz's hand gave me a small squeeze, Biana and Leo trailing behind us.

As we approached the gelato place we caught sight of the longest line of in the history of lines.

And before I knew it, Biana was right in the front and no one had any idea - vanishers I swear.

Well here we are at the front of the line and we are called up next, Fitz and Biana scan over the flavors like wolves about to attack on their prey.

"Guys come on, we need to leave fast before we attract any more unwanted attention." I nervously scan our surroundings. 

You know what, there is no reason to be nervous, why would I be nervous, there are amazingly stunning humans. Even though it looks like a new Disney cast is wondering around, we'll be fine as long as we don't attract anymore unwanted attention - at least more than what we already have.

Fitz comes up next to me, "Okay I think I have an idea about what I want," he pulls me to the display and points at the flavor, " black raspberry chocolate chip?" He looks at my hopefully, "Sounds creative," I turn to Leo, "you ready?"

"What? Oh, heck yeah I am." He turns and pulls Biana to Fitz and I. 

We approach the cashier, "Hi! How can I help you?" She seems nice, though a little to nice, especially with that smile she is giving Fitz. 

"Um, yeah, can we get four of your, uh," I glance at the label again, "black raspberry chocolate chip gelato's, in ah, medium cups," I turn to Leo.

He gleefully turns to the girl, "And can I get one LARGE cup of the Chocolate Fudge Swirl gelato," I turn to the lady once again, "make that three," I give her a nice smile.

"Biana? How about you?" She looks at me and points to the strawberry flavor, I guess she isn't very comfortable with her english yet, even though she could freely talk to the people at the camp and is fine with Leo.

I shift back to the girl, whom I now know the name of - Kate, "Can I please get three Strawberry gelato's, also in medium cups." She turns to me and gives me a smile, "That'll be $39.75."

I pull the money out of my pocket, thank god Dex still knew how to hack ATM's, though I still feel a bit guilty of technically breaking the law for robbery.

I hand Kate the money and she goes to fix our cups of gelato.

After a few minutes of waiting she finally gets us our cups of gelato, they were in these cute four packs - they'd be easier to carry now.

We each grab one - minus me, because Fitz insisted on taking the last one for me. 

As we make our way out of the cute little place, we turn a corner a little to fast and Fitz and Biana run into a guy and the gelato is plummeting to the ground, but not before Fitz catches it with his telekinesis.

My eyes widen as Biana and I hurriedly grab the floating objects before anyone notices the floating gelato cups.

"Oh my gods I'm so sorry, he wasn't looking where he was going." 

My head snaps up at the familiar voice.

And standing there in all their glory is pissed off Nico Di Angelo and an apologetic Percy Jackson with the rest of the crew following.

"PERCY?!"

"SOPHIE?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone found a place to sit in the park, had some introductions, got everyone their gelato and explained everything Percy was the first to speak up.

"So you're telling me, that Piper and Annabeth are all the way in flipping SOUTH KOREA?!" Okay I'm out.

Frank muttered next to me, "It couldn't have been China?...." That surely would have made things a lot easier considering the fact that Frank could probably speak Chinese. I'm the only person who can speak Korean, like jeez.

Mr. Forkle suddenly stands up, "Okay well, we best be going." Alden and Grady get up as well and follow him to where he pulls a crystal out of his pocket.

Right before they leap away he says, "I recommend the Fremont Bridge." He gives me a wink before he is swept away by the light.

Wait, didn't we not have any leaping crystals on us?