-19-

Y/N's P.O.V

Just as I was about to sleep, I heard a loud knock on my door. I dragged myself to the door and opened it. Minseo immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me to follow the rest of the girls. They stayed silent as I was being dragged behind them, even when I asked them what was going on they didn't say a word.

I then realised she had taken us to The Boyz' dorm, I looked at them and none of them seemed to know exactly what is going on. Hyunjae answered the door and quickly welcomed us in.

We followed Hyunjae to where the rest of The Boyz were, he directed us to a couch where we all sat.

"If you fall asleep here, none of us are picking you up you know?" Haeun said laughing and I shook my head with a smile.

"None of you are strong enough to anyways" I retorted and she slapped me playfully.

"So what is this all about Hyunjae?" Minseo asked, crossing her arms waiting for him to answer.

"Well, Sunwoo and I took action on our dating bans today" He said, everyone's attention was immediately grabbed and he smiled a little bit before carrying on. "They are now investigating into the case of our money being stolen, and we were told we can ignore the dating plan placed on us by him" He said, everyone began smiling at the good news.

"So we could get a new and better manager, equal pay and we already have freedom of the dating ban" He said, I was smiling so much, I looked over to Kevin who was already looking at me.

Everyone in the room started cheering, standing up and dancing around like maniacs. I stood up and saw Kevin coming over to me, I met him half way and without hesitation he kissed me in front of everyone. I was shocked at first but returned his kiss eventually. When we pulled apart everyone looked glad and happy for us, they decided to surround us in a huge group hug before celebrating that we could still be together.

"Let's watch a movie to celebrate!" Younghoon suggested, everyone agreed instantly and sat back wherever they wanted on the couches, I was between Kevin and Hyunjae.

They put on a movie and soon enough, as I expected, I fell asleep.

Kevin's P.O.V

I looked at Y/N and saw that she had fallen asleep. I smiled before noticing that Hyunjae was also looking at her with an almost, loving?, smile on his face. I clenched my fist as he looked at me and then he saw my hand shaking.

"Don't worry, I don't love her like you do Kevin" He whispered and I nodded.

"How comes you were looking at her with such affection?" I whispered back and he sighed.

"There's a lot about her that no one in this room knows, including herself" He said and my eyes widen with surprise.

"Tell her as soon as possible" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, if she wakes during the movie I will tell her" He responded and I nodded.

Y/N had perfect timing and woke up the second Hyunjae and I were done talking. I watched as he asked to talk to her separately and she nodded whilst rubbing her eyes, following him out. Everyone else was too fascinated by the movie to notice that they had left.

Y/N's P.O.V

Hyunjae closed the door to the kitchen whilst I sat on the counter, I yawned and he smiled whilst sitting beside me.

"Now what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked him and he sighed, rubbing his hand with his thumb and looking down. He looked up to me with a serious expression.

"Your family"

~~~~~

hi guys!

i'm getting to a point where i need to read every chapter to remember what i've written so if i make any mistakes with the plot please tell me!

thank you guys for continuing to support the story! i don't know how much longer i will continue with this because i have other ideas i want to focus on soon :)

feel free to comment! i'd like to see your thoughts <3

your author <3