-23-

a year later...

Y/N's P.O.V

Soon after that meeting with The Boyz and our managers I remember that me and the rest of Aurora were working and training non-stop to produce an album for a comeback. I had a small hiatus because I overworked myself and got injured after passing out in the dance studios, trying to create a choreography.

A few months later we had completed composing and recording all our songs, and we were giving our first comeback to our fans. It was so successful and led perfectly into going on our tour with The Boyz.

Just before that started, Kevin and I confirmed our relationship which was far more supported than anyone could have imagined. It was so positive that throughout our tour, many would have signs supporting our relationship. I felt so touched seeing our fans for the first time that I was always very emotional during shows. On our very last show, we named our fandom galaxy, as galaxies are very big and beautiful.

About two months after our tour ended, I finally made a solo debut by recording my songs that I had written in my early trainee days. Kevin joined me to record our duet, which was going to be the title track, and we recorded an mv together.

Through all of this time, all of us have become so close to each other that we are a like a family. Hyunjae and I are now so close as siblings, and Hyunjae is also now dating Minseo! They're as happy together as Kevin and I.

Along the journey we have won rookie of the year awards, and I have made friends with other people from different companies. I have become incredibly close to Mark and Jaemin in NCT, Dahyun and Momo in Twice, Lisa in Blackpink and Yugyeom and BamBam in Got7. I don't see them often but we constantly message each other most days.

Along with this, I will soon be acting in a Drama alongside other artists. I am incredibly excited and want to make more friends as I grow as an actor and artist.

Kevin is also planning to release music with Jacob and Eric. Their plan is to do versions of all their tracks in both Korean and English so more people can understand their music. As well as this it allows them to show fans that they can compose and write music.

Everything could not go better than it is, everyone is happy and successful. Things have improved massively and I am so happy to have been rejected by so many companies as I wouldn't be with Aurora and The Boyz, I wouldn't have found Hyunjae and I wouldn't be with Kevin.

My parents are keeping in touch with me as often as they can. They are constantly telling me how proud they are of me, that they have seen my confidence grow and that they both want to meet Kevin as soon as possible.

Life is so much better now that I am living my dreams, with the best people standing by my side.

~~~~~~

hi guys! sadly this was the last, and very short, chapter of this story! :(

i am glad to finish this story as i wanted to move onto another idea which has been in my mind for a long time now :)

i really hope you enjoyed! please let me know what you thought of it and vote if you really want to because i'd appreciate it a lot :)

i hope you might read other stories by me in future!

love, your author <3 <3