Chapter 12

YOUR P.O.V.

*a month later at school*

Teacher- So lastly before class ends.. how were everyone’s holidays? I forgot to ask last month…

*everyone talks at the same time*

Teacher- Kumiko, how did you spend Christmas?

Kumi- Um, well we had a four-course dinner at Christmas.. then we had some of my relatives over to visit and had all kinds of traditional stuff and we spent New Years with them and my best friend… yeah that was about it.

Teacher- Alex, what about you?

Alex- We went to Canada and went skiing for the whole holiday.. it was cool

Teacher- *looks around classroom* Y/N.. what did you do for the holidays?

Y/N- I spent it with my family.. I stopped a wedding *laughs a little* And um.. Christmas with everyone and I went to Paris for New Years..

Girl- That was Diggy with you wasn’t it?

Y/N- *rolls eyes and ignores her* But yeah, it was cool.

Girl- *to other classmates* *giggles* Definitely Diggy…

Teacher- *to girl* No gossiping in these four walls.. you save that for outside… *walks to the front*

Kumi- *whispers to you* What’s her problem?

Y/N- *shrugs* I don’t know, but I don’t care

Teacher- Right. Based on your experiences… Your homework, find an inspirational figure in your life.. anyone important to you and write about them, anything…

Kumi- *raises hand* What do you mean anything?

Teacher- *looks at her* Well anything Miss Miyasato means anything. *paces the room* A poem, song, letter, a story.. any form that you have learnt within this classroom and it’s four walls. Any form I have taught you. You can sing it, read it or even present it on the whiteboard…

*bell rings*

Teacher- Class dismissed.. and your homework is due Friday.. have a good week everybody and I expect you all to work hard on it tonight..

*everyone leaves the classroom*

Girl- *approaches you* So how is your relationship with Diggy?

Y/N- *scrunches her face* What’s it to you?

Girl- Nothing…

Kumi- Well if it’s nothing then it doesn’t mean anything if you know or not.. so bye-bye now. I’ll see you next lesson..

Girl- *rolls her eyes* *leaves with her friends*

Kumi- These bitches won’t leave you alone..

Y/N- Tell me about it.. come on let’s get to next lesson *walks down the corridor with Kumi*

*speakers* 

Principal- *through speakers* Can I see (your full name) in my office immediately please? 

*students chatter and jeer with each other*

Kumi- *looks at you* What have you done?

Y/N- That’s a good question.. 

Kumi- Don’t panic. Just go…

Y/N- *walks to the office* *knocks on the door*