Chapter 35

*over a year later*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Diggy- *knocks on the door* Babe..? *hears nothing* Y/N? *pushes door open*

I walked in and she just looked so comfortable… but classy at the same time. She was on the bedsheets wearing her old blue shorts, a white Coca-Cola t-shirt and white socks while she read last month’s Elle Magazine with Harley lazily slumped at the end of the bed.

She had her hair tied up as she observed the pages of fashion, some watermelon slices on a plate beside her, a bottle of Pink Moet and some that was poured in a champagne glass on the nightstand and chocolate coated strawberries in a box on the bed too as she had her headphones in. I could hear old Mariah Carey music playing. Talk about a classy woman… 

Diggy- Babe?

Y/N- *doesn’t hear him*

Diggy- *waves his hand*

Y/N- *looks up* *takes one headphone out* Oh hey.. I didn’t see you there..

Diggy- I know.. *holds up magazine* I got your new Elle magazine thing.. *walks over with it*

Y/N- Ah, thank you.. *smiles* I’ve been reading this one forever… *takes it from him* *opens the packaging*

Diggy- You got strawberries and you ain’t even told me?

Y/N- *looks at them* Oh yeah sorry… they’re your favourite.

Diggy- *takes one* Damn right *eats it* Drinking at 11am? *shakes head* You’re losing it.

Y/N- *smirks* Anyway, what you doing today?

Diggy- Gonna head down to the studio in a lil bit then up to New Jersey

Y/N- Ah that’s nice..

Diggy- You?

Y/N- Just a few meetings here and there today… *looks at the magazine*

Diggy- Well.. later, can I take you out to eat dinner tonight?

Y/N- *looks at him* That’d be nice. What’s the occasion?

Diggy- Does there have to be one?

Y/N- *shrugs* Nah, not really..

Diggy- So it’s set. I’ll pick you up at 7…

Harley- *barks at him*

Diggy- *looks at the dog* Someone’s cranky..

Y/N- *looks at the dog* *gets up* It’s time. Someone needs a walk. *walks over to the wardrobe*

Diggy- Tell me when you leave tho.. *goes downstairs*

*a while later*

Y/N- *runs downstairs* Dig, I’m out… *put phone in pocket*

Diggy- *calls to her* Wait, come here..

Y/N- *sighs* *walks into the kitchen* Yeah?

Diggy- *pulls you in* *kisses you*

Harley- *barks at you both*

Y/N- *smiles between kisses*

Harley- *runs in circles around you both*

Diggy- *kisses and pecks your lips over and over* You like that huh?

Y/N- *nods* *kisses him again*

Diggy- How am I gonna last a day without the most perfect woman? *looks at you*

Y/N- You’ll survive.. *smiles* *touches his lips* *tries to step back*