Chapter 14

YOUR P.O.V.

She was hooked up to a machine that steadied her breathing and she had to have her stomach pumped… I was so scared for her, my bestfriend. I couldn’t watch as they worked on her, I really couldn’t.

Chris held me as I looked away from Kumiko as he did.. he tried to spare me the pain of seeing her like this. After a while we had to leave her to recover and I didn’t want to leave her, but I knew we had to leave…

Nurse- …So you’re saying that you’re her step-brother?

Chris- I’m serious. That’s my baby sister and I look after her.. her bestfriend called me when she found her like that in a club and I brought her here. I take all responsibility for her..

Nurse- Mm-hmm, *writes notes* well I’ll let that slide because we all know that you’re Chris Brown, you have no step-siblings.. I have her on record and you both clearly don’t want her parents involved.. 

Y/N- *shakes head* No, not at all..

Nurse- She was found with drugs in her system. Now, I would call the police but..

Y/N- Police?

Nurse- But there’s no need… it was found with the alcohol in her system.. I’m thinking her drink was spiked..

Y/N- What?

Chris- That’s crazy…

Nurse- Just take care of her. She’ll need to rest for the rest of the weekend. It could have been fatal if she’d taken just a few milligrams more of the drug. She wouldn’t be awake right now..

Y/N- *covers face* Oh my God..

Chris- I’ll cover all the expenses for this..  *looks at the nurse* thank you for your help. 

Nurse- It’s no problem.. you should probably go and see her now. She can go home.

Y/N- Thank you.. *stands up and walks to the room*

KUMI’S P.O.V.

Kumi- *sees you walk in* *tired* Hey…

Y/N- Hey boo.. *sits on the bed*

Kumi- *sits up and holds her head* What happened Y/N?

Y/N- Your drink must have been spiked at the club Kums..

Kumi- *stares at you* You’re kidding..

Y/N- I’m not. Because you took drugs and..

Kumi- I don’t do drugs.. I don’t remember taking anything. Wait, what’s going on? Are the police coming here?

Chris- No, we made sure of that. You need rest

Kumi- Well I can’t go home like this.. 

Y/N- *looks at her* *thinks*

Chris- You guys can crash at my place if you want..

Kumi- Really?

Chris- Seriously. It’s in the city, it’s mine and it’s quiet and private. You need a place and I need to take care of you guys.

Y/N- *smiles* Thanks.

Chris- No problem.

Kumi- Well, I need to call Spin…

Y/N- I’ll do it for you.. Dig’s phone is off, and my phone’s dead and I need to pass on a message.

Kumi- *points at chair* In the bag.. over there.. Tell Spin I need him..